Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let the fun begin

@[member="Flint Dexen"]

@[member="Solan Charr"]

Coruscant was a boring place to live, but at least Stray had a home now. Though the young Shi'ido wanted a place where he could be himself for a while. But that would come one day, for now he would focus on becoming a Jedi. the shaggy haired boy sat quietly waiting for whom he was meant to meet here in the courtyard. Normally the purple eyed Shi'ido would but playing with the younglings, chasing after balls they threw while he was in his wolf form. Stray smiled a little in thought as he sat there quietly waiting.

Solan walked up behind the Shi'ido and looked at the younglings far off, he moved almost silently as he did so, his eyes staring for a few seconds before he glanced down and spoke. "Hows it going." His voice rang out soft and calm, a grin on his face should the other have never even heard him approach and jumped out of his skin.

@[member="Stray"] @[member="Flint Dexen"]

Stray blinked and looked up at @[member="Solan Charr"] " Oh, hello. Did not hear you coming. " he said smiling " its going good, nice day out. don't you think? Coruscant is so much nicer than Nar Shaddaa" he added as he stood up glancing at the sky with his purple eyes " you can actually see the sky here" He said.

Solan nodded and sat down next to the man, his eyes watching the Younglings while he talked. "Even then you can only rarely see the stars from the planet which is a shame." Solan crossed his hands infront of him and closed his eyes waiting for the other person.

@[member="Flint Dexen"] @[member="Stray"]

@[member="Solan Charr"]

"Stars are pretty and all, but i want to see nature and trees... I dream almost every night i'm running threw the most beautiful forest i ever seen" He sighed " One day i know i will see one, but for now im happy here" he said smiling " Names Stray" he said holding out a hand.

Solan turned his head and watched him as he talked about forests and nature, they were ok but people were different. Then he held out his hand which Solan couldn't just let it go without introducing himself. "Solan Charr, pleasure to meet you Stray." He took the hand and gave it a shake as he did. @[member="Stray"]

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
@[member="Solan Charr"] @[member="Stray"]

"Greetings Padawan Charr, Padawan Stray."

A voice spoke, right behind them. The voice belonged to Flint Dexen the Jedi Knight, who walked right up to the conversing pair of apprentices. It was always a welcome sight to see two learners in the Force getting to know one another. Friends certainly were beneficial once one grew older. "My name is Flint Dexen, and I'm here today to train you two today..." he announced.

@[member="Flint Dexen"] @[member="Solan Charr"]

" nice to meet you" Stray said turning hearing someone else speak " oh hello" stray said standing up and smiled a little " its nice to meet you Flint" The young Shi'ido said standing up and brushed some dust off his black pants. Then he folded his hands behind his back "What will we be learning?" he asked as his purple eyes sparkled with curiosity.

(( Editted, sorry im so late. ))

Solan looked back at @[member="Flint Dexen"] and nodded at the mention of his name before responding in kind to the statement. "Pleasure Master Dexen, i thank you for taking the time out of your day to do so, im sure you have your own improvements to return to afterwards we are done here so i would hate to waste your time." Solan glanced @[member="Stray"] as he asked what tey would be learning, waiting for the answer himself.

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
@[member="Stray"] @[member="Solan Charr"]

"Combat training." Flint announced with a grin, taking out his lightsaber. With a quick motion to the padawans to follow him, the Jedi Knight lead the pair of padawans into an available training room. Inside were practice lightsabers if they needed any. "Alright, padawans. I want you to show me your lightsaber skills..." he instructed.

@[member="Flint Dexen"]

" To be honest sir, i have no training in how to use a lightsaber. But im quick learner so im sure i can pick it up easily" Stray said with a small smile as the young shi'ido brushed his shaggy black hair away from his purple eyes, whiling picking up a training saber.

@[member="Solan Charr"]

Solan went over and scanned over the training sabers, taking on in hand and making sure it felt right before he turned and moved the blade in a a few circular movements. "This will do, i have some training with a saber but not a massive amount." He stood there with the training saber and waited for the next part, his eyes changing between @[member="Stray"] and @[member="Flint Dexen"]

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
@[member="Solan Charr"] @[member="Stray"]

Flint observed the pair choose their practice lightsabers. He himself turned down the intensity of his own lightsaber so that in the extreme case Flint managed to hit one of the padawans with his blade, they'd only get a minor bruise inside of having a body part sliced off. "Excellent, this will give you more experience in lightsaber combat. Now, I want you to fight me, and you two should work together as a team." he instructed.

"Let's begin."

Solan glanced at stray for a moment, measuring him up and deciding if he acted as the larger foe Stray could strike a blow. And what better way to do that then moving instantly, his hands twisted the saber so that it spun and came down in an strike aimed at @[member="Flint Dexen"] 's head from the right, he would have also moved off to the side more to keep stray in Flint's eyesight only just barely. @[member="Stray"]

[member="Solan Charr"]

Stray watched how Solan moved and how he handled the saber in his hands. A moment later Stray ignited the blade and moved forward quickly sending an attack at [member="Flint Dexen"] 's legs. Stray's movements were smooth and quick for someone whom had never used a saber before.

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
[member="Stray"] [member="Solan Charr"]

The two padawans took a well-planned approach to attacking Flint. Flint, ofcourse, had expected such moves. Solan's strike was an excellent one, but Flint ducked as the lightsaber blade passed right over his head in a blur. Acting then on instinct built purely on experience, the Jedi Knight parried away Stray's attack at his legs. "Nice..." he said, encouraging the pair to continue their attacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom