Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let me help you

Hey guys don't be afraid to PM me with concerns you have about the factory. I'm here to help you. Just try and make sure when you do come to me, come with an Open mind so we can brain storm and get things going the way we want them to be.

Help me, help you! Do forgive if I take a day or two to respond - I do work a full time job out in the real world ;n;

[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

post-21975-Help-Me-Help-You-gif-ZIdQ.gif

[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

So... I kinda need help making not only a new species (intelligent like humans and togruta and stuff), but a planet to go with them, technology (medieval age based, but still), and basically all kinds of crap. xD Would you and the factory folks be able to help with some of my designs and stuff? This will probably require staff assistance before even submitting them, lol

[member="Saruh"] We can help with the yes and no stuff tech wise, but the yes and no stuff for Species and Planets would be in the Codex. The designs must be all from you, staff really doesn't have the time to sit with you and brain storm, but we can help with guiding you towards approvals. I look forward to what you accomplish :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom