Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leaving

Yes so, hello hello.

since the GE has allied itself with the GR Weiss will be taking his leave. I have not been very active as of late anyway but IC it goes against his "storm trooper" thing I got going for him.

Note, I totally support the decision OOC to join the GR and I have characters in that faction. this decision is based 100% on IC motives. I want to find my way back to the more corrupted Imperial/evil side of being stormtrooper with a darth vader and a such around.
I even wrote in how Weiss unit would abandon him if he ever went to serve a non-tyrranical Empire so to speak.

that said, I wont remove myself from this forum unless asked to. If you want me to just say so but I would appreciate the chance to go over the material I submitted around the storm trooper if that's the case. It took some time to set up and just maybe I can reuse it somewhere else.

Now, make sure to stay at the GRs side. They need you guys!

Weiss out.

[member="Weiss"]

No problem, and we won't boot you out just for leaving in case you ever wanna come back.

*takes your issued gear though*

We hope you well in your travels. IC we've tried to keep up the Pellaeon, and later Fel, style so while we dislike and disagree with Republic government, we can tolerate them more than everyone else at least. Plus yeah OOC knowing Carida can't just be dommed like SIrat Wen was going to be, just like Crina was (getting tired of the ooc targeting of our group really. . .) is a bonus.

Should you ever desire to return here to punish the Sith once again and forge the Empire whole without the worry of requiring aid from others, we will await you.

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
[member="Weiss"]

Your character is always welcome to remain a member of this forum and of course we certainly respect this decision!

May your muse never tire and always have fun in this galaxy so far far away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom