Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leather Wings and Light Feet - [Rasu Gan]

Tython
Grounds near the Ruins
Master @[member="Rasu Gan"]
For this trip Coci had decided to take a Jedi Shuttle to Tython, why this sudden change in mode of transport? Well she was feeling light hearted at the time, but now, she regretted the decision completely. As the ship touched down on the landing pad near the Jedi Temple, she was the first off. Her boots thudding down the corridor to the ramp and out into open space. She let out a long breath as she had been holding it and began a laboured breath. She is very grateful to be off that infernal death trap.

Once she had calmed and her breathing returned to some sort of normality, she proceeded toward the Temple. On arrival there, she checked into security and asked them to inform Master Rasu Gan of her arrival. Prior to this, Coci had contacted the Jedi Master to arrange training in Form IV - Ataru, she needed more training in lightsaber forms and Master Gan kindly offered her help.

She was promptly told to meet Master Gan at the ground near the ruins. Coci raised an eyebrow with this information, she is not the outdoors type, but she would obey orders. The security guard down loaded the co-ordinates to the ruins on her datapad and suggested that she get a move on. Without a word, Coci put her backpack over her shoulders and walked back down the steps and along the start of the path to the clearing.

Coci felt odd. There is no buildings or the constant buzz of noise from the transports and skylanes of Coruscant, only the sounds of the local wild life which made her jump with the unexpected chrups and clicks. However, she did like the smells, the tall trees giving off a scent from their foliage that is refreshing and pleased the senses. The cool air prickled her skin on her face, as a gentle breeze came off the far snow capped mountain range. As each foot fall progressed along the path, she began to calm.

Checking her datapad she neared the ruins, her black eyes searching the decayed stone .. hmm perfect place for an ambush .. oh for the love of the force relax. She walked to one of the larger pieces of fallen stone and sat to await the arrival of the Jedi Master.

"Master Gan, a Coci Sinopi has arrived and has already made her way to the Kaleth Ruins." came a voice from the office intercom. Standing up, Rasu pressed and held her finger over the intercom button, speaking into the machine in response.

"Thank you, if you can, tell her I will be with her shortly." she said, already making a move towards her cloak which rested on a chair. Finishing off the final section of writing, Rasu set the datapad to the side of her desk and wrapped the cloak around her shoulders. Stepping out into the middle of the hallway, Rasu made her way out of the Academy, turning towards the entrance hall and set off at a brisk walk for the set of nearby ruins. Offering a smile or a nod of her head to any passersby that greeted her as she continued towards the Academy exit. Bringing her hands down. she brushed them against her lightsaber hilts, comforted by the fact that they were still latched onto her belt, knowing that she would need in due time.

Rasu was met with a cold breeze as she left the Academy, the wind picking up the hem of her robe and twirling it around her ankles. Taking in a deep breathe, Rasu broke out into a run, calling upon the Force to increase her speed, sending her hurtling through the Tython landscape towards the nearby ruins. The world around her was a blur, with the Shi'ido keeping her focus forward, leaping over roots or rocks when needed too. As she came across a stream, the Jedi Master threw herself into the air, landing elegantly atop a overhanging branch. Moving again, Rasu leaped from tree to tree until she found herself among the Kaleth ruins, where she slowed her pace to a walk as she continued to the area where she would meet with the Force-sensitive woman.

"It's great to see you again, Coci." she said upon finding the woman sitting atop a rock. Extending her hands she greeted the human, a wide smile plastered upon her face. "How are you?"

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

@[member="Rasu Gan"]

Coci returned the smile at seeing the Jedi Master approach and offer her hand, in which she took gladly. She was pleased to see her for more then one reason. "I am out of my element", she offered as reply. "But it is indeed good to see you too and I am well, as I see you are?".

She moved off the rock she was sitting on and after the greeting she placed her hands crossed in front of her and bow her head in respect to the Master. "I feel .. lost in these surroundings, however Tython will proved me with an experience I had not come for", she looked around the area and deep into the forests, her black eyes piercing the surroundings with more insight then most sentient beings .. they could see the shimmer of light that danced off the leaves and rock more vivid to her eyes, the smallest of leaves more visible to her on the twigs of the trees high up in the tops, swaying gently in the cold breeze coming from the near mountains. With company .. Coci began to relax more and started to enjoy the place. And it was good to have her feet on the ground.

"I must thank you for coming today and answering my call for training in Form IV, and for the need to be more .. secure about the location, my .. position requires it, as it is best I am not seen to much around the Jedi or others. It is more for their safety as it is mine".

The meaning in her words she hoped the Jedi Master would understand, as Coci is an operative for the GIA and as a part of this, along with her force abilities, she works with the Jedi Shadows and in reality is one. If to many people knew of her and her work, that would prove a risk to them. The enemies of the Republic are aware of the GIA and their methods, they would know of the network of spies operating out of it and if they received intelligence that the Jedi knew of the identities of the operative then .. they would be in danger.

"Don't worry about a thing Coci, you are more than welcome here on Tython, and I promise," she said, bringing her hand across her mouth as if pulling a zipper, "My lips are sealed." Rasu wasn't completely certain how much of a role the young Sinopi played with the Intelligence agency, however she knew not to compromise their mission, even if it were to simply train with a Jedi upon Tython. The girl was still a mystery to Rasu, having only met her on several occasions, not doing much with the woman, however she was not one to turn away willing students, so hadn't denied the agent of a journey into the deep core.

"Now enough with the chit chat, let's get down to some training." she said, dismissing her earlier thoughts. Removing her cloak, she hung from a nearby branch, relieving herself of any objects that would weigh her down or at least get in the way. The key to Ataru was agility, items that would affect your speed were a danger. Of course Rasu knew that taking off heavier items in battle was ludicrous however was only doing this to benefit the training for today.

"What do you know of Ataru, Coci? she asked, stretching her arms as she loosened the muscles beneath her green skin. The adminstration side of the Academy had left the Shi'ido with ahrdly any time to train, so was grateful for the chance to be back out again in the beautiful Tython landscape, ready to test herself against one of the GIA's agents.

[member="Coci Sinopi"]

[member="Rasu Gan"]

As Coci removed any out forms of clothing in so to free up her movement, she placed them on the rock she had been sitting on before Master Gan arrived. "I understand the form to be aggressive, powerful and the need for agility is required as it is fast paced combat", she said turning back to face Rasu.

Although Coci had her own lightsaber, the connection to it .. was not fully formed, this was due to a lack of guidance when she went to find the crystal and construct the saber. Although that was done with some skill, and the crystal had called to her, the two had not formed that bond that makes the saber part of the Jedi. However, since that day Coci had felt more in tune to it and that sense was growing fast. But Coci still held more faith in her rifle.

She removed her saber from the clip on her belt and stood waiting. "I am ready Master Gan", she said with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom