Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Learning the Ropes

Hello everyone. So I recently joined the universe of Chaos and I am looking for an experienced roleplayer(s) to help show me the ropes of the community. I am still finalizing my character but the main premise is that Nathan is a bounty hunter new to the galaxy (having been raised in relative isolation) and has found his way to Coruscant. He has been doing odd jobs for the last 6 months while looking for a way to get started in the bounty hunting business. Now the RP doesn't have to be hunting related or even combat related, it could just be a simple conversation at a bar with a potential contact or some such. Anyways, if you're interested in helping me enter the galaxy leave a post below and maybe pitch an idea for the RP.

-Regards,
Caburkad

*crosses arms across chest* Well, we will just have to see about that now won't we. *gives the arrogant man across from him an easy smirk*

Why thank you [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]. I feel welcome already XD

I know you like attention [member="Ara Ren"], but not everything is about you.

Anyway, now that I'm here anyway... If you want to get something going [member="Caburkad"] (I can drag Ara along as well) feel free to hit me up!

Wow, two beautiful women vying for my attention. *turns around and puts hands together in prayer* thank you lord. *turns back around and puts on his most charming smile* Hellllooo ladies. What kind of adventure did you have in mind? And, did I mention I have my own ship?
[member="Kaalia Voldaren"] [member="Ara Ren"]

Ah, but mademoiselle, would a night on the town not be a charming distraction. Think of it. The bright lights, the gourmet food, the people all around! Is so fine a setting not worthy of the notice of so fine a woman?
[member="Kaalia Voldaren"]

giphy.gif

[member="Caburkad"]

You are a sweet talker aren't you?

[member="Kaalia Voldaren"]

One night on the town doesn't hurt anything, does it? Go show the nice man a good time. You even have a new outfit to do it in. *holds up heels*

((I'd be happy to kick off something with you maybe this weekend? We are in the middle of an invasion that is taking most of my attention as it is!))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom