Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Learning about the Force.

After a moment of levitating the stone for a moment Avano set it back down and open eyes eyes. " Wow, that was pretty cool" he said with a small smile. " little hard though "

Shawn Michaels

Live each day like the last
"Skill will come in time, Padawan." Azrael lifted the stone, twirling it through his fingers. It seemed to be attached to his hand, floating merely a centimeter from his skin at all times. "I ask that you practice with this stone each day. I expect progress the next time we meet."

@[member="Avano Reed"]

Avano nodded " I will" he said with a smile looking over at the waterfall for a moment he smile a bit more as he brushed his shaggy white hair away from his blue eyes. @[member="Azrael Iloam"]

Shawn Michaels

Azrael nodded softly. "Avano, do you know exactly what the force is? I would like to hear your own explanation."

@[member="Avano Reed"]

" i'm not really sure.. i still don't quite understand all this. It's all so new and difficult to take in. " He said looking down a bit bit kept his eyes on the water. @[member="Azrael Iloam"]

Shawn Michaels

"That is quite alright." Azrael nodded again, pacing around. "The force is the embodiment of all living things. It shapes everyday life; what we do, and how that influences other's actions. Midichlorians are the reason we can use the force." He paused for his words to take effect. "Almost every single race in the galaxy has them, save for those few that are 'force dead'. These microscopic creatures determine one's ability to use the force. And you, my friend, have a lot in you."

@[member="Avano Reed"]

Avano blinked taking in what he said " that's really interesting. its amazing how something so, unthinkable could give people the ability's like this" he said " makes me wonder and wish i could remember my family if any of them where force sincative" he said @[member="Azrael Iloam"]

Shawn Michaels

(OOC: Hey I just realized, you never got any rank titles lol)

"Your memories will return eventually. Perhaps not all, but most." Azrael looked over his padawan, a sad smile on his face. He wasn't afraid of what the memories might be, but they did interest him. When he had discovred the man, he had shown to have enormous force potential. What that could mean, he had no idea.

@[member="Avano Reed"]

(( yeah i thought i posted for them but guess i dident..))

" I do want to remember, but i'm afraid to remember because. there must be some reason for me not remembering, Maybe something horrible happened in my past " He said with a soft sigh.
@[member="Azrael Iloam"]

(( just googled the name Avano and it has no meaning o_O soo.. guess i'll give it one myself. ))

(( i read it but not what i was looking for.. the meaning of the name in hole like Audric (wise Friend) Enya (little fire) ))

Avano took the stone in his hand and looked at it, he closed his eyes and focused on the stone in his hands and begain to lift it sowly with the force, it was getting easyer the more he tried it. @[member="Azrael Iloam"]

Shawn Michaels

"Very good, Avano. You are doing well indeed. Now, try two." Azrael raised another up with the force and lightly threw it at his Padawan, hoping he would catch it with his own mind.

@[member="Avano Reed"]

his keen hearing picked up on the sound of the rock and still keeping his focus on the rock he had floating already he attempted to stop that one. It was a bit harder to focus on two things but he did manage to stop the rock and let it sit there in the air.
@[member="Azrael Iloam"]

(( gosh dang stupid firefox! sorry about that wrong name lol ))

Shawn Michaels

"Nicely done. You are learning to concentrate on your surroundings." The arkanian circled his padawan as he watched him. He was already making great progress in force training. Still, Azrael couldn't help but smile to himself at how soft he was. Anybody else, and he would have gone hard as nails on them. But this man... He had gone through so much in his life. It was only just to give him a break.

@[member="Avano Reed"]

Avano smiled softly " ya know.. i kinda feel like iv done this before.. But I don't remember. I don't remember anything about my family." he sighed shaking his head " I wish i knew why i cant remember" @[member="Azrael Iloam"]

Shawn Michaels

Azrael looked at his Padawan somberly, his gaze saddened by his story. "Lets quit for the day, Abano. Give your mind some rest."

(OOC: wanna end the thread here? I have a really cool idea for another thread involving myself, you, and my other Padawan @[member="Avano Reed"])

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom