Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last recruitment campaign

Ruye Etarn

R
Alright, I might call it quits if no one responds within two weeks of me posting this, but is ANYONE, and I mean ANYONE at all interested in making a Shaper of Kro Var.

We now have a Navy that shall continue to expand once we claim Isis ours, and we have Shapers. Shapers are force users who discipline their powers to effect only the elements of Earth, Fire, Water, and Air. We need one more person. One more able bodied, willing person to complete our quota as a faction. Several weeks ago I may a proposal for this, and I expected us to be a faction within a week. Here we are now, one character short of what is needed.

I also need ideas as to how to reel in more interested role players. I'd make a thread concerning us but I don't want to jump the gun and screw everything up because we aren't a faction yet. But if that is what need be done, the to be done it shall be so.

I'm begging you, literally begging. Imagine me on my hands and knees I just need ONE more. I'd wouldn't be begging anyone if it were say, three away, or two away because that I can deal with. But when you've been just ONE away for this long, you get desperate. I know desperate isn't a good look, and that it probably shall be the downfall of this faction, but if we don't act soon, forces outside our control will force us to cease to exist even if we did have 5 members. Kro Var is in danger, possible enemies could take it at any moment if they so desire, and that is why we are so desperate for YOU. Please come to us, you are needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom