Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Krax Zambrano, The Dark Lord of the Stage

Lord Tarantula

An Arachnid, not a Cephalopod
megamind___black_mamba_by_saiyakupo-d3dd7p2.jpg

NAME: Krax Zambrano, aka Lord Theatrum
FACTION: Lords of the Fringe
SPECIES: Falleen/Epicanthix hybrid
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 6'0"
WEIGHT: 70kg
EYES: Blue
HAIR: N/A
SKIN: Light blue/gray, usually
FORCE SENSITIVE: Very

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
(+/-) Tongue of silver, mind of steel: He can talk his way out of almost anything, but he's hopelessly stubborn.
(+/-) The difference between a villain and a supervillain?: He's a flashy, flamboyant, capey, loud, kind of guy. This endears him to some people, annoys the hell out of others, and is how he makes his money.
(+/-) Hokey religions and ancient weapons...: Krax doesn't believe in the more occult parts of the Force. Stuff like Force ghosts, being consumed by the Dark Side, and visions seem almost funny to him, like a hoax in a haunted house. Strangely enough, though, he often uses precognition and telepathy to get his job done.
(+) Blades, Bullets, and Bolos: Give him a weapon, and he'll figure out how to use it. He spends much of his fortune on exotic weapons from far-off planets. So far, his favorite is a larnavok he found at a black market store near the Yavin system.
(+/-) Seinfeld, you magnificent bastard!: His ego is unrivaled, his parties incomparable, his wardrobe ultimate. And he knows it. And he will show how well he knows it.

APPEARANCE:
He's tall, bald, and pretty handsome. His beard is usually shaved down to a goatee, but he's been known to keep his beard long and forked at times. He usually goes for pretty flashy outfits, because he's pretty recognizable, anyway.

BIOGRAPHY:
Krax was born on Panatha, in one of the cities on the very edge of the civilized area of the planet. His mother was just some unknown minor Falleen noble who was visiting, and then married to, a minor Zambrano lordling. Krax himself was raised by his father's master of arms, and never actually met his father. He learned to fight opportunistically, using illusion, ventriloquism, and noises to distract and confuse enemies.

One day, he found himself on a ship to the Fringe, which crashed almost immediately upon entering an atmosphere. Having no money, he just wandered around the cities. Eventually, somebody ran into him while he was singing, and offered him a manager. Since then, there has not been one day where he wasn't singing or performing, and he loves it.

But, now 25, he was approached by a Sith Lord who was aware of his bloodline, and his power in the Force. He was brought to the Lords of the Fringe, and taken into their service. He dubbed himself Lord Theatrum, and so he became his famous self.

Sugar

Let's Have a Little Fun
If you ever need me to compose you an entrance theme, let me know. I'm sure I can get the band to put something together. [member="Lord Theatrum"]

Invicta Zambrano

I
[member="Darth Vornskr"] - *lofts a brow* One of yours, dear?

[member="Lord Theatrum"] - Interesting...

Invicta Zambrano

I
Fascinating...the breadth of our familial 'tree' seems almost infinite as of late.

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

Invicta Zambrano said:
Fascinating...the breadth of our familial 'tree' seems almost infinite as of late.

[member="Darth Vornskr"]
Like the universe, our family is infinitely expanding.

And that's what happens when lesser Zambranos of note decide to breed with mongrel races.

[member="Soliael Devin Talith"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom