Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knowing the Hunter

You wake up in a dark room with a dim light above your head. You are bound to a chair and there is a man staring at you. He is wearing white armor with blue trim and paint on it and smiles at you.
Sorry about the bonds. He looks around and the...atmoshpere. He laughs lowly
But I make sure that my targets know a bit about me first, since I know everything about them. Well, my name is Ian, my real name that is. But my Mando'a name is Ge'taltra. I'm around ninteen years old, though I don't look it. I also have a pesky problem with growing facial hair... he rubs his chin to emphasize the point and chuckles
Although that's not important. Ge'tralta mean's Red Sky, since you probably don't speak Mando'a. Why Red Sky? Well there are somethings I don't even tell. All you need to know is that it holds very special meaning to me and it has to do with a girl who died. he looks at you closely. Am I sad? No, that's not something I can afford in my line of work. But am I in mourning? You bet...
There is a sound like a blast door opening and he sits up straight. That'd be my employer now, the one who wants you alive to kill you himself. So before that happens.... he folds his arms in his lap.
Questions?
(hope you enjoyed my little roleplay intro :p)

Louise

here for your dad
Hay hay hay!

That is one snazzy intro post, I'm kinda jelly now. ;_;

But welcome! If you've got any questions feel free to throw them out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom