Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ketath Sakan

Ketath Sakan​
34qvbiw.jpg

NAME: Ketath Sakan
FACTION: The First Order
SPECIES: Chiss
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 1.8 Meters
WEIGHT: 120 lbs
EYES: Has one glowing red eye, and one pitch black eye.
HAIR: Jet Black
SKIN: Dark Blue
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes, he is Force Sensitive.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Strengths: Is in very good physical condition, strong, fast, and agile. Very intelligent, always examining and calculating his surroundings.

Weaknesses: Sometimes too paranoid, imagining false enemies. Never trusts anyone. His snide comments and sarcastic remarks instigate fights.

APPEARANCE: A tall male Chiss that stands at about 1.8 meters in height. His dark blue skin covers his lean frame. He has a glowing red eye, as usual for chiss, but his left eye is pitch black, and almost seems like it is staring into your soul. Weighing about 120 lbs, he is very swift and agile. His jet black hair is long, ending at about his shoulder blades.

BIOGRAPHY:
Wanderlust. It's a terrible curse. To never be able to settle down. Never be able to stay in one place. My life was planned out for me. I was to lead the Chiss. I couldn't stay. I left the caverns of my home, I left my planet. I never told anyone where I was going, didn't even tell them I was leaving. I didn't know where I was going. I left.
Something called me that day. Something, somewhere. I will find it. Until then, I will do what I do best. I will fight.

I fought many battles. Some without purpose. Each one has lead me closer to here. I have found something. Something similar to what called me many years ago. The Force, people call it. The Dark side, they say. I found the Knights of Ren. I will show myself to them when I am ready. No sooner. No Later.

SHIP:
The Sith's Shadow

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
N/A

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom