Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kessel run races

hi everyone i'm thinking of doing a Kessel run race its an 18 parsec course there is no prize other than bragging rights
there are camera all around the kessel run so viewers can post bets and watch the race

if you don't have a ship post try and make up one and get it approved before the race ^_^ i will start when we get 4-5 racers (reason i ask for approval is so i know its a well balanced ship)

Captains:

Name: [member="Vaak Lest"]
Species: Kel Dor
Faction: The Triad
Ship name: "Legacy"
Crew: [member="Marcus Lok"],

Name: [member="Galen Arterius"]
Species: Glaucus
Faction: Independent
Ship name: "The Avalon"

keep in mind everyone this is a dangerous race so if any jedi see any one sith in the race or vice versa feel free to shoot at each other
for there are no rules but cross the finish line

Tow-ships will be provided for intact vessels, and local scrappers for...less intact vessels

Vaak Lest

A Kel-Dor that isn't a jedi
[member="Roadblock"]

Question: Is it the same route taken by the smugglers in the Galactic Civil War era? If so, who or what are we avoiding? Republic? Empire? Are we actually smuggling spice around the Pit?

Victor Thrash

V
[member="Coren Starchaser"]
Its not like he'd know :p

But I'll take on your fancy pants space wizardry any day!

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"] if the huts would like to offer a prize and sponsor the race i would be fine with that ^_^ (might also drum in some more racer's)

[member="Coren Starchaser"] well you can plot the safest course but if another player decided to aim for your ship (for that 500k credit bounty on you, or just to win) you might be in trouble

sidenote: will you be racing the star destroyer the forerunner or the YT-2000

[member="Galen Arterius"] is it safe to assume you will be racing : D

[member="Roadblock"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

Tag me in and I'll join in as spectator for sure. Sempra loves to watch people race in hazardeouz mileus.

How about that the price is a contract with the cartel? It could be a rumor spread in the smuggler societies that the winner of the contest will recieve a contract worth loads of cash with the cartel? But then, maybe that will only discourage pilots who dont want to be part of the cartel affairs.
Just brain storming.

[member="Sempra the Hutt"]
you could offer that as a cartel incentive for other cartel members
so like any cartel faction member that wins the race will get an exclusive contract, could spark more interest from the cartel would also keep people who don't want to be mixed up with the cartel from being mixed up :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom