Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kessel Konundrum [OOC]

Imperial Storyteller

I
Reeling in their decisive victory in liberating Charros IV and Bimisaari from the oppressive regime of the theocratic Silver Jedi Order. The Galactic Empire begins mounting a campaign consisting of both propaganda, subterfuge, and piracy all rolled into one.

With the ratification of the Privateer Act by the Moff Council, the Emperor himself has personally ordered an attack on the Kessel system to further entice criminal elements to fly the Imperial flag.

Operation: Spice Flow has begun.

Just a reminder that this is all for fun! If any writer is having difficulties with another, feel free to hash it out here instead of immediately filing a report!

Good luck and have a happy skirmish!

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Imperial Storyteller"] I'll partake as soon as possible.

All writers - have fun and keep communication strong; any issues that can't be resolved involving the SJ, please come to me so I can help if initial talks don't work.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom