Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kei's Rank Titles

Unless indicated. Feel free to use any of these for yourself, but don't put them in threads as your own or on other lists.

UPDATE: Not taking requests yet.

Post 1: Expressions | Titles and Jobs
Post 2: Races
Post 3, Faction | Misc | Force Powers
Post 4, Awards and Medals | Extras

Expression:

Bastard2.jpg
bigguns.jpg
Boom.jpg
edgy.jpg
Heavy-Weapons.jpg
Hothead.jpg
kingmaker.jpg
metalmoxie.jpg
Paranoid.jpg
rockhard.jpg
Sith-Happens.jpg
Sarcastic.jpg
Sarcastic2.jpg
sarcastic3.jpg
The_Big_Gun.jpg
guns.jpg

Title / Job
crusader2.jpg
Crusader.jpg
Desert-Nomad.jpg
Desert-Nomad-Two.jpg
Jedi-Watchman.jpg
Jedi-Watchman3.jpg
Jedi-Watchman2.jpg
Maquis.jpg
Mand2.jpg
Mandbitch2.jpg
Shiptech.jpg
Sith-General.jpg
Sith-General2.jpg
Sith-Queen.jpg
spiderqueen.jpg
swordsman.jpg
swordsman3.jpg
Technician.jpg
Tunnel-Rat.jpg

Last edited:
Awards, Please don't copy or use these, they were or are specific awards for certain characters or rp

SJO Mission Awards:

For Spoilers in SJO sigs or profiles! - Do not copy or use these please.
Shade-Savior.jpg

Gladiator Squadron Awards - Do not copy or use these please.
Fighter_Ace.jpg
Fighterace2.jpg
NPCKills.jpg

Loyal_Ribbon.jpg
Reaper.jpg
Sith_Star.jpg
The_Star_Crusher.jpg

Sword3.jpg
Fleet_Fist.jpg

King Kei (No not me :D )
King_Kei4.jpg
King_Kei2.jpg
King_Kei.jpg

Last edited:
Well I have one that I really want, and a few that I want but I could wait for them. I need a rank title for my faction and I need some medals (I already have them i just need them fixed up a bit.).

Here is the two pictures I need for the Faction and if you could put OCA or Open Circle Armada on it that would be great:

TJTpSc3.png

And this one over it:

429-logo-1430203243.png

And here is the thread to the medals I need but you don't have to do it if you don't want: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/58381-fix-my-medals-please/

Also I can't remember how to do the hide box thing, it has been so long since I used it I can't remember to how to anymore.

[member="Kei Amadis"]

[member="Vilair Revakin"] Thanks :)

[member="William Kerkov"]

Here's some attempts, see what you think.

Spoiler Banners:

Logos

The spoilerbox is done by:
[*spoiler*] Text [*/spoiler*]

Taking out all the *

I'll have a look at the medals, never tried them before so I can't promise either way :)

Would you be able to do one from this focused on the lead Mando, (Mostly his helmet, but if you can get his chest plate in all the better) with the text "Preserver?" And one from this focused on the chest plate with the caption "Geezerlorian?" And finally, one from this with the word "Teacher?"

Any help would be appreciated.

[member="Amethon Tzimiskes"] | [member="Draco Vereen"]
Sorry guys I had a period of absence and missed your requests, it looks like you got everything sorted out though?

Going forward, I am currently closed to any new ones, until I get back into the swing of things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom