Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kei Amadis - Knighthood

Congradulations to [member="Kei Amadis"] for his dedication to the site as well as a well deserved rank advancement to Knighthood. He has shown good writing skills, and is respected by many.

Kei, you may use this post for confirmation for your rank advancement. Congradulations!

Oh and by the way, now you have to train others and fetch me my hammer.

giphy.gif

Wow I wasn't expecting that when I logged on :) many thanks! [member="Xander Carrick"]

I do enjoy running training threads and the like, very much, thanks guys.

[member="Nima Tann"] Thank you, :) Did I tell you you were awesome today.
[member="Coci Heavenshield"] - Thanks Coci, thank you for what you and those running the silvers have achieved setting this place up and all the work maintaining it.
[member="Xander Carrick"] - One hell of a hammer coming up!

[member="Kei Amadis"]

Just what the Order needs - dedication, passion, and a roguishly handsome devil.

But enough about me - ;) Very well done my friend; totally deserved!

Look forward to seeing you go onwards and upwards.

[member="Kei Amadis"], No problem at all my friend. Just glad to see you on the site again, as well, I look forward to RPing with you more often. We haven't in a long time.

[member="Connor Harrison"], For a second there I thought you were talking about me? I mean. Long flowing blond locks of hair, A beard that could by definition only Beautiful.

Crap, I think I am also talking about [member="Thurion Heavenshield"].

[member="Nima Tann"] Do? It was something to do with being Nima Tann I think :) that was the awesome bit.

[member="Connor Harrison"] Heh, Thanks mate. I do as well, lot of decent writers here in this faction and you are among them.

[member="Xander Carrick"] We will that's for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom