Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kaeshana Rebellion

[member="Joza Perl"]

I was in the thread when Kaeshana was evaced before the collision and anyone left there had been killed to the best of my knowledge. Can you tell me what has changed on that dead planet to warrant this rebellion?

Just for information for those that might like to hop into it.

[member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Matsu Ike"]

I've directed this question to Siobhan's writer given that she knows way more about this than I do:

"Kaeshana is not a dead world, just devastated like Earth in the Fallout games. However, many Eldorai survived, though natural disasters, an ice age and war diminished their numbers. Survivors have banded together in communities, but were often attacked by pirates and so on. Firemane intended to return to the planet to help them for a while, but didn't have the chance till now, due to stuff like fighting Sith, rebuilding on Tygara etc. The Tygaran Alliance and the GA made contact with these survivors, who call themselves the Forsaken, during the dominion. They're obviously still bitter about what happened, but are eager for aid and obviously don't want to be ruled by a foreign tyrant like the First Order."

Y'all can check out the dominion here as it might help set the stage more:
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/102154-reclamation-galactic-alliance-t1-dominion-of-kaeshana

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom