Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kaas, Kaas, City

Haytham Kaze

Judge, Judgury, Judgecutioner
[member="Abaigeal E'ron"]

Years ago there had been a battle on Dromund Kaas. It had been war. The Sith Empire had been collapsing from all ends. The Galactic Republic and the Mandalorians were beating down the evil Empire. But then, even now, Haytham didn't care about that. Couldn't care about that, he made it a point to plan for the future. It was kind of why he was on Dromund Kaas, tracking through the ruins of the once great Sith Citadel.

He didn't have an entire plan just yet on how to retake the world, but it was his home planet. Even if the Silver Sanctum Coalition had it within it's grasp. He had gotten onto the planet incognito, but he didn't care if he was found by those Jedi. He was home, if he died there it would've felt right in a way. It would've felt as if he going to rejoin his parents. In the back of his mind though he knew that was wrong, he couldn't rejoin them. Not yet.

He wasn't done in this world yet.

He kicked a rock and stopped. It skittered past, across and through the courtyard as he looked up into the sky.

Wrapping the Force around him, he suppressed it as best he could, giving the impression that he was an everyday person without the power of the Force. His armoured garb likely didn't help that fact, but it was something for those people that relied on their senses more than their physical senses.

Peering up, he glanced at the still towering figure that was the Sith Citadel, it's spires still soaring high into the air despite the ruins that lay beneath it.

He huffs.

A booted foot reached forward and stopped the skimming rock that had been kicked with no real direction. She had seen the figure of the man enter the area, from her place in the ruins. Abaigeal is here doing a routine patrol of this old sith ruin, many times the Sith or the like enter Sanctum Space, for many reasons of course, but most of the time for ill intent. Dromund Kass is of interest to them, naturally, considering the history of the place, considering the pull of dark alignment. It sits within a few systems in this area that reek with darkness.

“Not the most pleasant place for a stroll”, she addressed the armoured man, who’s force senses are pulled to next to nothing, but she knew.. her sith blood told her so. “What is your business here?”, she asked with more demand, after all why would anyone come to this place unless they had connection to it?

Abaigeal stepped from the darkened shadows cast by the towering spires of the citadel. Although not in Jedi robes, her attire would tell of her alignment and her faction with the symbol of the Sanctum emblazoned on the shoulders.
[member="Haytham Kaze"]

Haytham Kaze

Normally, he would've noticed the woman that had come out of the shadows. But he didn't. His only mistake had been wrapping himself in the Force to hide himself, and because he hid himself, he couldn't root out any others that were also hiding. A shame, but once she had spoken he hadn't reacted right away. Instead, he crouched to the ground and picked up a small rock, lifting it up to the bleak sky that was Dromund Kaas, he pocketed it before he turned to shoot a look over his shoulder at the woman.

"Better a place for strolling than consolation," he said with a shallow shrug of his shoulders, grey eyes settling on the newcomer curiously.

"I have more business here than you do." He dropped the blanket of the Force that was hiding him and allowed his Dark alignment to shine through. He wouldn't admit that he was a Sith, at least, he wouldn't have done so in the past. But times had changed. But from what he said, he was right. By blood, he was Sith. Ancient Sith blood ran through his veins, however diluted, no matter how many times his own bloodline drew further from it's original... Purity.

"You see, I was born on this planet."

"I'm just coming home."

She had not moved save for her foot kicking aside the rock under foot. The man before her dropped his concealment, it had been good enough for her not to have sensed it, but her tingling blood had foreword her something was up. He is Sith that much was apparent, "Maybe you do have more of a right to be here then I, but do not assume to much. Sith have a nasty habit of this mistake".

The irony of this situation was that her Sith blood was more purer then his. The pull of the darkside always present to her, and more so in places like this, but this pull only serves to make her purpose stronger, and her control over it is strengthened. There was no going back for Abaigeal, she had seen what it does to those that drink from that cup, she had sipped from it herself.

"I do not deny anyone a journey to their homeland, even if under the control of the Jedi of the Sanctum, if this is only your business here. May I know your name?". She would offer her's in good faith if this moment was not about to turn nasty.
[member="Haytham Kaze"]

Haytham Kaze

Staying in that crouched position, he drew his hands over a handful of rocks before finally raising back up to stand at his full height. Shooting a glance over at the Sanctum Jedi, he rolled his broad shoulders back before turning around to face her. He paused for a moment, his grey eyes taking in what she wore, how she wore them, but more importantly how she held herself. He was curious to know what kind of person she was based off of her clothing, it'd give him an idea anyway.

"Everyone has the habit of making assumptions. Can't blame them, it's easy to do."

He chuckles once as he pushes his hands into his pockets.

"I'm glad that you're not going to stop me from revisiting my home." The idea of anyone stopping him from seeing his home one last time amused him. He was certain that he wouldn't let anyone get in his way of that, no matter how strong they were.

"My Sith name, or my real name?" He let out a bark of laughter before he said, "Haytham Kaze, at your service."

His grey eyes settled on her again.

She had no problem with anyone wanting to visit their homeland, as long as that was all it was. Yet, if there was a hidden agenda to this visit that would be another matter entirely, and Sith are never to be trusted. She has not met on yet that she could, so Abaigeal remained alert and ready for anything this man would do or attempt to do.

Abaigeal remained in place, making sure there was distance between them and her senses focused around him. "I care little for Darth names they mean nothing to me". Why would they?

"Well Haytham Kaze, I hope you visit is good, but why this place? I mean I am sure you were not born in this citadel", or was he? After all she had been born in a cave under the sands of the Silent Desert on Tython, so anything was possible.

It was also clear he was not here visiting parents, unless this place marks their graves. "I take it, your family is no longer here". She wondered what tale of woe he had to tell of this, and if that had informed his path as Sith. After all the galaxy is full of sad tales.
[member="Haytham Kaze"]

Haytham Kaze

Haytham watched her intently, but when she had used his... Entire name like that, he couldn't help but clear his throat with an Ahem.

"I wasn't born in this Citadel," he confirmed a moment later. He wasn't even sure that he could find the exact location where he was born... Maybe it was in the Citadel, but he figured he would've felt some form of connection to the Sith Citadel in some case, right? Like, the Force would tell him something like that wouldn't it? "Why here? I sought what belonged to me and not your grubby Jedi hands," he said with a pleasant enough smile. "With all due respect of course."

Exhales.

"My family is gone." Simple enough. "It doesn't matter though," it really didn't.

"I told you who I was and where I was born."

It was only right that she offered the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom