Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ka Ka Shano

photo-thumb-8558.jpg

NAME: Ka Ka Shano
FACTION: Mandalorian
SPECIES: Gungan (or whatever jar jars species is!)
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 6'2"
WEIGHT: 138 lbs
EYES: Green
HAIR: None
SKIN: In image
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
+Very lucky
+Smarter than he looks!
-Clumsy
-Absent minded

APPEARANCE:
He hops and skips around except for in battle where he usually just runs. Wears slightly light armor.

BIOGRAPHY:
Ka Ka always had a natural ability with the force, though he couldn't control it. He had gotten into many troubles and escaped by using the force purely by instinct

SHIP:
A ship able to hold about 5 people with torpedoes and small blasters. It is not that fast. Looks like a letter U with the cockpit in the middle

KILLS:
None

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
The box of- MEESA HAS TO BE OPENING IT? http://starwarsrp.net/topic/61249-the-box-of-meesa-have-to-be-opening-it/ and Assassins: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/59663-assassins/page-7?hl=assassins

Abilities:
All activated by instinct, not controlled.
Force grip/telekinesis (Decent) Force bellow/scream (okay) Force lightning (okay) (only happens when being shocked by a machine, he fires lightning. He has a device that shocks him to use this.)

Scream is not a valid force power. Only like... three people are reported to have used Scream in history. What you're thinking of is Force Bellow. I'm informing you of this because I, myself was corrected about it.

Knight K'sara said:
Scream is not a valid force power. Only like... three people are reported to have used Scream in history. What you're thinking of is Force Bellow. I'm informing you of this because I, myself was corrected about it.
That's false. Scream of the Ssurian is a Nighsister technique that multiple people on the board use. It's actually less powerful than Bellow if you read the descriptions.

[member="Knight K'sara"] [member="Hion the Herglic"] [member="Robinkhaliq"]

And its a power in Knights of the Old Republic one or two, or both, I can't remember. But it was used by both the PC, several NPCs, and some creatures in the second one.

[member="Knight K'sara"]

The fact still stands that it is an established power and has been used by many people/creatures. Not just three people in history.

But I digress, this really doesn't matter to me, I'm just making a point.

[member="Knight K'sara"] [member="Zeno"]

Although your character in KOTOR is powerful all the force powers in the game are valid force powers, all on wookieepedia. The only thing you have to make sure of is not powergaming with them. E.g: A sith acolyte or a character like this who is bad at using the force using force kill on a huge group with ease.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom