Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just keep training(Rang Un-Haku)

[member="Rang Un-Haku"]

Quenladose had been excited when she heard the news, her padawan was around and the thought of Rang roaming everywhere well. It had her hoping she wouldn't get smothered again... She didn't want to be knocked out so easily so practicing to hold her breath had been a must learn better. That and well with the amount of jedi turning, falling, showing they have faults she was just happy for one to be alive. So now here on Kashyyyk as she sat in the large open field looking over to see the massive tree's she enjoyed and savored the moment.

She was home and this world remained very much untouched so far, that would change she was sure of it but savoring it for now. "Rang" She said the name and just let her eyes close to lay back and put her arms behind her head, she could rest now and Rang had the coordinates of where they were. Someplace peaceful that no one would bother them unless they really wanted them to.

She had been roaming the galaxy at wide for a long long time. One night she just felt like she needed to up and move and so she left. Without word, without notice. But at the same time she was discovering those pieces she needed to fill that whole she had so very deep down. Though with her near, she made contact with her Master, one who she missed so very much. Ahh those good times they had on Coruscant. Rang really wasn't sure about how the Repiblic was doing, nor the Jedi really. She had heard rumors and had witnessed the emergence of the Sith, but...she managed to get herself around safely,

Kashyyyk, a wonderful place...maybe to some, but all it was for her really was a place where her hair would get poofy, and bugs would frequent; oh the nightmare! But she could fight through it just to reconnect with familiar faces. Slowly she peered from behind a tree. Her index finger just below her bottom lip while her face showed ponder who who she might've been looking upon. Oh she recognized her alright.

"MASTER!!! MY GOD!" she screamed at the top of her lungs! she reached out and wrapped her hands around the smaller woman, disregarding her small frame. Oh the embrace was a highlight of this moment. She hugged the woman, squeezing her tightly.

[member="Quenladose"]

[member="Rang Un-Haku"]

AHHHHHH marshmallow's. Quenladose was prepared this time at least as she was being held in the woman's frame and wrapped her arms around her. She was happy to see her and relaxing her body she was able to not be to broken or risk it. "Ah Rang it is good to see you." And she pulled away just enough so she could look up at the woman and not trying to make eye contact through her bust. Backing away just enough. "I am glad you are safe, so many problems have arisen and been brought to light dangers I feared for your safety."

Straightening her outfit and tucking the hair behind her ear let Quenladose enjoy the moment while she took in the full sight of her former padawan. She looked healthy enough and that was what mattered, she also didn't have the taint of the darkside upon her which was even better. IT meant she had managed to stay safe in her travels and not give into dangerous things, petty things. Something that she knew many did or claimed they didn't while adopting new demeanor... No matter she offered a smile. "Well now that your here, I suppose seeing Kashyyyk where it isn't a massive forest covered world dozens of miles high isn't such a bad thing."

There was heaps of excitement coursing through her body! She missed the presence of her master. Soo much had happened, to them both, since they had separated. She slowly loosened her grips on the woman, and allow her to pull away and dropped down. It seems she still doesn't know the damage she can do with her....well you know.

"I'm glad to see you too! Master, soo much has happened, but as you can see I'm fine and in tip top shape. What's the deal with this new Sith threat?" she figured she'd ask.

She honestly wondered about the status of the Jedi, there was always that thought that maybe if she stayed...but then her decision was made, and focusing in what could've been wouldn't make things better.

"Yeah! Let's see Kashyyyk... I could use something like this..."

[member="Quenladose"]

[member="Rang Un-Haku"]

This new sith threat was a dangerous thing, they did something few others did... They were good at converting jedi and acting united. Where she had seen jedi work together now there seemed to be a divide and it was becoming more apparent in things, more a problem while she thought abou how to best describe the sith. She didn't want Rang to be in danger. "These sith are very good at using honey coated words and lies and twisting things to their own view but they are liars all the same." She gave a shrug though while movign to stand beside Rang. "But worrying about them tainting this world is not too bad they will have to work to get here and the wookie's would resist. We are safe here to explore and enjoy the sights."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom