Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Denied Task Force 99 | Imperial Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Dawn Central Command

john-burns-image3.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: To create a Specialized Death Squad for the Politorate
  • Image Credit: Here
  • Role: Elite Unit within the Politorate
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: N/A
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Unit Name: Judgement Troopers
  • Affiliation:
  • Classification:
    • Death Squad
    • Special Ops
  • Description: The Task Force 99 is a Task Force comprised of specialized Force-Dead Soldiers employed by Marlon Sularen as a means to create an Elite Force to be placed under the command of the mysterious Agent 99 and as a means of countering the Special Forces of the enemies of Sularen such as the Zweihander Union's Task Force 66. Soldiers of Task Force 99 are extremely loyal , intelligent and ruthless making them a dangerous opponent to those who face them.
COMBAT INFORMATION:
Strengths:
  • Special Forces : Task Force 99 are Highly Trained Troopers trained in taking down Deadly foes such as Assassins , Bounty Hunters , Enemy Special Forces and Mercenaries
  • Death Squad : The Task Force 99 are essentially a Death Squad that partakes in kidnappings and the elimination of High-Value Targets with the Troopers capable of Kidnapping individuals without leaving a trace.
Weaknesses:
  • Extreme Loyalty : Task Force 99 are extremely loyal and are ready to do anything for the Sularen Association no matter how dangerous and how risky it is.
  • Unconventional Warfare : The Task Force 99 are only trained for Unconventional Warfare and won't last long in Open Warfare
HISTORICAL INFORMATION

TBD

Last edited:

Zak Dymo

Z
CETCOM CETCOM

I'll be doing this review for you. There's just one issue that I believe should be further clarified before this is stamped.

1. Weaknesses
Weaknesses:
  • Extreme Loyalty
  • Unconventional Warfare

In what way is loyalty a weakness? Similarly, in what way is unconventional warfare a weakness? These statements are very undefined and so I would recommend elaborating on these concepts so that the reader understands what you mean by them. As a reminder, When creating NPCs consider actionable PvP related weaknesses to balance PvP related strengths (Codex Rules, NPC Creation Guidelines).

Those are my thoughts. Please tag me when you have completed any edits.

Submission Name: Agent 66 | Salient Interstellar
Link to Submission: Here
Reason for Moving to Pre-Codex: Bring this Submission up to date.

Submission Name: Judgement Troopers
Reason for Moving to Pre-Codex: To Bring this Submission up to Date

Submission Name: 142nd Legion | Salient Interstellar
Reason for Moving to Pre-Codex: To add some changes to this Submission

Submission Name: Neo-Imperial Filibuster | Salient Interstellar
Link to Submission:
Here
Reason for Moving to Pre-Codex: To add some Changes to this Submission
Don't forget to include a list of changes and remember to tag Codex Staff when you're ready for live judging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom