Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jorkus Ordo - Badass Mando

NAME: Jorkus Ordo
FACTION: *Looks at the list of choices and sighs* So many choices and none of them are offering me loads of credits yet!
RANK: Well I be a poor newbie... And I mean I am literally poor! *turns his pockets inside out*
SPECIES: Mando and damn proud! Bring on the next question! What?! What do you mean that's not the correct answer?! Goddamnit... Hmmm right well I be Human...
AGE: Hmmmm... A lady never asks?... Wait a lady isn't asking? Oh damnit I can never catch a break... Well still do I have to say, it's secretive like only me, my friend Joe, my mum, my dad, my neighbours, my old college roommate, Steve, that guy, that girl, did I say Joe? I did okay well my other friend Bob, only they know... I think... Oh well find I'm 24, happy?
GENDER: Seriously! This is on a recruitment form, surely gender doesn't matter! I knew you can tell I'm a guy surely by my manly deep voice, obvious male sexiness and well I didn't want to point this out but I have a massive... It's embarrassing it's put alot of women off, but I have an unnaturally large... Adam's apple...
HEIGHT: 6'5
WEIGHT: 13 stone, (OOC: Sorry if you don't understand the tradition British method of measurements but suck! :p UK FTW!)
EYES: Well they are very amazing, swirling pools of darkness that are inviting and scary, shifting colours and piercing into a person's soul. Right fine, they are just black, okay, happy that I've bored that up now *Narrows eyes at the form*
HAIR: Beautiful flowing hair, of a medium length, Dark copper colour
SKIN: Pale, slight tan
FORCE SENSITIVE: Possibly

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
+Mando - Cause we all know being Mandalorian is just too awesome it's unreal!
+Combat skills out of this galaxy - This is literal, he's just very capable in close and ranged combat, proficient with rifles, pistols, launchers, vibroswords and fist fights.
+Slightly techie
-Forgetful - He forgot his own mother's birthday last year...
-Distracted by women of an attractive nature.
-Clumsy - No matter how good he is, he is very likely to drop his gun at some point.

SHIP:
Have YOU got a SHIP that YOU no longer need? Then contact Jorkus and offer him it for FREE!

BIOGRAPHY:
Jorkus was born into the Mandalorian way of life and lived with his parents and brothers on Mandalore. He trained hard every day being the youngest of four, he would often have to fight off three other brothers as they would try to walk over him. Try to. His superior intelligence and wit often got him in more trouble as he often go over their heads which just angered them then they would attack him but he would often put up more of a fight than they expected. Due to this, he slowly gained their respect and the respect of other Mandalorians.
When he came of age, he left Mandalore to visit other planets and Mandalorian present on these planets. He noticed that they weren't what he expected of his race, he thought that they were conquerors, claiming thousands of planets and hundreds of systems under their banner and yet they had none, it was so odd and he began training his skills, wanting to become an imposing force, leading his own clan and start taking worlds, or at least join another clan and take other worlds for Mandalore!

KILLS:
Post the names of the PC characters (characters role-played by real people) that your character has killed. If possible, include a link to the thread in which your character killed him/her. 

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Post the names of any bounties you have delivered and the amount of money you gained for it. If possible, include a link to the thread in which it happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ROLE-PLAYS:
Post the links and the titles to all of your characters Role-Plays. To make things easier, post the link and name here as soon as you enter the Role-Play thread.

Attached Files

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom