Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jordan Achilles

Jordan Achilles

I was once a kid, now I'm half shadow, half man
New%20Bitmap%20Image_zps5ir4wke6.png
Name: Jordan Flux Achilles​
Alias: Jordan, Achilles​
Titles: None​
HomeWorld: Korriban​
Faction: One Sith​
Species: Epicanthix​
Height: 5'10​
Weight: 156 LBS​
Eyes: Light Grey​
Hair: Leather Black​
Skin: Fair-Skinned​
Distinguishing Marks:
. Diagonal scar on right cheek​
Force Sensitive: Yes​
Force Affliction: Darkside​
Masters: None​
Apprentice's: None​
Theme song
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtPsAf3bgAA[/media]​
Malik'Min Iblis, Pay no attention to this​
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Relationships: None at this moment​
Strengths and Weaknesses:
(+)Fast Learner - Jordan can learn lightsaber forms and force powers faster then the average person. Usually due to him sometimes doing puzzles in his free time allowing him the ability to solve puzzles quite quickly.​
(+)CopyCat - Jordan has a near perfect photographic memory allowing him to decipher patterns of his enemies and know what type of attack is coming from his enemies and after a extended period of time, be able to copy his enemies and block their attacks at ease due to him having multiple memories of that single attack.​
(+)Sith Arts - Jordan is skilled within the sith arts such as lightsaber techniques transferred to be used with vibroblades and similar weaponry.​
(=)Sith Lore Keeper - Jordan has many books and such of the sith arts, darkside powers along with the history of the sith making.​
(-)Arrogant - Jordan often acts arrogant due to his supreme knowledge of the sith and lightsaber techniques transferred to swords making him underestimate his opponents often and thinking he can do any challenge thrown at him​
(-)Strength - Jordan doesn't have a overall power strength factor but he is working upon improving his strength due to joining the sith.​
Appearance:
Jordan stands at a total of 5'10 weighing in at 156 LBS. He has a type of unique light grey eye color with fair-skin and leather black hair. Jordan's hairstyle comes completely naturally which is strange seeing as how that is not a normal way for human hair to come naturally. Jordan has a nimble build but he still has muscle build up on his body making him not appear like a weak, skinny creature. A long and shallow diagonal scar runs along the length of Jordan's right cheek. He usually wears a type of mischievous grin on his face.​
History:
Jordan grew up on a quite unusual planet, Korriban, most notably known as the homeworld of the sith. Jordan grew up upon Korriban when it was controlled by the republic but within the next few years of his early childhood, the planet would be taken over and the sith would wreck havoc through the entire galaxy. Jordan strangely "admired" the sith teachings and such other materials so much he studied various sith artifacts, arts, etc to become extremely knowledgeable in the ways of the sith. He became so knowledgeable in the ways of the sith that he stumbled upon one of the most powerful of the darkside powers, transfer essence. The ability to transfer one soul to another's body as to cheat death. Jordan also began to study the various abilities of sith magic, and this all happened when he was fourteen.​
Once Jordan finished his studies, he found out that he was indeed force sensitive while exploring the sith ruins with a couple of his friends. At this news, he was thrilled that he could actually use the force to his advantage and began to come up with a plan. He would join the sith and make his way up to sith lord and unleash great genocide upon the enemies of the sith. So that was it, Jordan would now decide to join the sith but first, to find a lightsaber. It took him a year but Jordan eventually found it, a rusted lightsaber with a active kaibur crystal and so it began. The construction of his lightsaber. Jordan decided to use the force to help him with this and began to work nonstop making his lightsaber taking no breaks in between. Then, he did it.​
Soon afterwards, Jordan trained himself in the use of the force, specifically force lightning. He was able to conjure up force lightning with the help of his greed for power. He trained for a few years until finally making his way to the ruined sith academy upon Korriban. He knew of a shuttle hear that was under repair and he would steal the shuttle and escape his homeworld to live with the sith, once and for all.​
Short-Term Goals:
. Join the Sith [X]
. Become a Sith Acolyte [X]
. Gain a Master [X]
. Train in the force [X]
. Learn Sith Magic [X]
. Learn lightsaber forms [X]
Long-Term Goals:
. Become a Sith-Knight [X]
. Become a Sith-Lord [X]
. Become skilled in the use of a lightsaber [X]
. Become skilled in the use of force lightning [X]
. Gain a second lightsaber [X]
. Get Revan's Mask [X]
. Gain personal ship [X]
. Gain an Apprentice [X]
​Possessions:
(WIP)
Force Powers:
(WIP)
Lightsaber Forms:
(WIP)
Kills: None​
RP's:

Jordan Achilles

[member="Snowflake"]
Gahh....the puns are coming :lol:
Yep, I'm just slytherin around the courtyard looking for my fellow snake friends to play a around of slyther ball with the slyther-men.
I know I'm bad at the puns.

Let's try again shall we?

What up snow, is it chilly up their with your flaky friends, do they melt away from you because the sun is striking their dazzled eyes as you make it snow snowflakes made out of slytherin Tom's?
I know, I know....Bad :p

Jordan Achilles

[member="Snowflake"]
:lol:
Ok, but seriously I'll take Kara, cause why not the mother of dragons
[member="Rima Filenko"]
Oh, I'm flattered, now hopefully I don't lose my nose anytime soon ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom