Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join The Galaxies True Criminal Syndicate: Black Sun! (Recruitment)

Qd9Z3cx.jpg
Have you the ambition to join the galaxies largest private enterprise? To earn fame, fortune and power; maybe some infamy if that's your lot. And most importantly, to live the life a free sentient as it was meant to be!​
If you do, then Black Sun is where you'll want to be.​
Out here in the midst of Wild Space, built on the grounds of the old Hutt Cartels. Black Sun has established itself as the predominant governing force. And we intend to keep it that way. To do that though, we really need fresh blood. Thus the purpose of this thread.​
So why join? Well that fame, fortune, power, infamy and freedom is the reason. You can be who you want to be, do what you want to do. Criminals, Mercenaries, Bounty Hunters, Naval Commanders, Business Owners looking for some laxer laws. Even politicians are needed to deal with the pen instead of the sword. Whatever profession suits your fancy. You can be that here, and as long as you ask nicely and slip a bribe to us, you may not have to start at the bottom.​
That's our proposal to you fine folks of the galactic community. We'll offer you the life you may seek, or see in your dreams. And all we ask in return is you RP with us, grow, defend the name and territory of Black Sun should the need arise. And most of all have fun doing it while making a profit!​

[member="DasGeneral"]

Awesome. See you in the next faction thread then.

[member="Sir Rylan Turow"]

Well, we've always been slightly active. Its just we've been hit with blow after blow to cripple our numbers and muses. Myself included. I'm going to try my hardest to get Black Sun standing on its feet proper this time. 1st thing is though I need new people, cause we are low on them.

Geneva Wessiri

G
[member="Rayl Wilded"]

Hmm, yeah, I guess I will join the faction again. And this time for a bit longer than five minutes. :p

The galaxies true criminal syndicate?
tumblr_m08caj4nk61r0f1fk.gif

Shame about the whole alliance that we can't fight anymore, even though Vornskr swore you guys were allies, and then One Sith attacked, and then you guys were gonna attack One Sith because they helped Ravens attack you, but Vornskr insisted we don't attack you because you're allies still, even though you planned to attack, and then you agreed not to attack so you could be allies. What a head spin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom