Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jewelry, Shoes and Dresses Oh my!

"What do you think of this?" Phoebe turned around to hold up a flowy purple dress for her daughter to see. It had a little sparkle on the front but not too much just enough. " I think you should try it on! I know it would look lovely on you

If the woman loved anything it was shopping and accessorizing. She used to do it just for herself but now she had more important things to do such as help her daughter. Phoebe would buy Adela whatever she wanted and needed it didn't matter the price. She wanted to give her old child the galaxy which was probably why she worked so hard. Phoebe wanted the funds to do just that and without thinking.

During this shopping trip Phoebe was doing her best to not overtake everything but instead give @[member="Adela Verd"] space to pick out what she wanted. Phoebe couldn't help but show her this dress though.

Dorano1

The little girl with Force powers
Adela simply didn't understand all the fuss about looking pretty. But she had wandered off a few meters to look at some shirts, and looked up when her mother called over to her. "It's nice." She responded dutifully, studying it. The purple was a nice, deep shade of purple, so...well, alright. "Okay." She said, leaving behind the shirts and going over to her mother's side.

@[member="Phoebe Verd"]

Phoebe was slowly realizing that her daughter was much less into fashion and clothing than she. She would with that in mind make this as quick and painless as she possibly could. They didn't have to spend more time in here than what was needed to get Adela clothing. Phoebe much rather spend quality time with her daughter doing something that they both enjoyed. "Did you see anything you liked? I promise after we are done here we can go do anything you want." If her daughter wasn't interested in clothing perhaps she liked animals or technology or something. It didn't much matter, Phoebe would do anything go her little girl. She only wanted the best for @[member="Adela Verd"] .

Dorano1

The little girl with Force powers
Del smiled brightly at the first question. "Well..." She started, returning to the shirts and picking out a black one with the silhouette of some sort of fern-like plant picked out in silver and gold thread. The sleeves would go down just past her elbows and there was a v-neck shape to the collar, although it only came down about an inch or so past her jugular notch. "I like this one." She said, holding it up.

@[member="Phoebe Verd"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom