Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jessica Justice, the Young Justice

l6vPtZS.png

NAME: Jessica Justice
FACTION: N/A
SPECIES: Zeltron/Firrerreo mix with negligible other near-human.
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 1.57 meters
WEIGHT: 47.6kg
EYES: Soul-piercing Blue
HAIR: Chocolate brown
SKIN: Fair, slight golden tan
ORIENTATION:Pansexual
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes, very.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES

++Firrerreo Blood: As a near-half-Firrerreo, Jessica is significantly stronger pound for pound than another humanoid of comparable size and build, though not as strong as a true Firrerreo. Her natural regeneration, while no where as extensive as the mythical healing factor of a pure Firrerreo, still puts most humanoids to shame. Her scars still heal a slight silvery-color. Heightened vision, not as great as a pure blood, and slightly enlarged canine fangs.
++Zeltron Blood: As her father before her, though to a slightly lesser extent, Jessica can produce pheromones to effect emotions, desires, and such in those around her. No where near as potent as that of a pureblood, it still has its share of effect on other sentient life-forms.
++Polyglot: Time spent in the Undercity of Coruscant gave rise to a great need to learn and adapt, yielding a high aptitude for at the very least understanding most spoken languages. If she comes across a new one, it wont take too long for her to study and learn it as well.
++Charismatic: Jessica is indeed her fathers daughter. Be it to charm, inspire courage, or evoke fear, this girl is more than capable.
++Compassionate: Again, another curse inherited from her father. She sometimes hates her selflessness, but Jessica is incapable of letting unjust wrongs simply be.
++Angelic Voice: Self Evident, she sings, she evokes emotions in nearly all who hear her dulcet tones.
~~Rebellious: Self explainable. She does what she want's, deal with it.
~~Selfless: Jessica has gone to bed hungry a night or two, in order for another family to finally go to bed full for once.
~~Natural Entertainer: Spunky, charismatic, and pretty to boot, this girl easily finds herself the center of attention, being ideal at causing distractions, or getting a party started.
~~Natural Empath: She feels. She also evokes, effects, impacts, and manipulates the feels. She does so intuitively, unconsciously as of now.
- -Brash: Think before acting? Rarely. Punch first, ask questions while punching.
- -Addictive Personality: You name it, she'll probably like it. A little too much. Again, too much her fathers daughter.
- -Wrathful: Rage-filled explosions are not uncommon when provoked. A short fuse, this firecracker will cut you.
- -Damaged Goods: A traumatic past causes certain circumstances to trigger vivid memories, rendering the young hybrid in a greatly weakened state emotionally and mental, often leaving the woman frozen physically for any number of moments. Easily exploitable, once the weakness is discerned.

APPEARANCE:
Pretty. Short of stature, with long sheets of brown hair falling to the middle of her back. A twinkle of mischief in her eye, and a soft smile on full lips, this girl will hit you harder than a Reactor Core; physically, mentally, and emotionally. Often seen wearing a relatively short black skirt, mid-thigh, with knee-high black leather boots. White tank-top, and a short black jacket (often found laying over the back of a chair or something nearby).

BIOGRAPHY:
The undercity. Coruscant. Hell. The Pit. She's called it all this and more. It was here that she was born. It was here that her mother was taken from her. It was here that she grew up on the hard streets, the streets under the thumb of the One Sith. It was here that she was certain one day she'd wind up dead. Learning on the fly, using her inherent pheromones, and latent connection to the Force unwittingly, the young woman would connive, manipulate, and cheat her way through life. Survival of the fittest? No, survival of the slickest.

Years of working restaurants, and eventually a cantina, the young woman finally got a break. Her shockingly good looks, and her amazing voice, yielded her a regular spot at one of the 'nicer' cantina's in the undercity. Creds were good, and so was the job security. Things look like they might finally be leveling out.... maybe....

SHIP:
N\A

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Post the links and the titles to all of your characters Role-Plays. To make things easier, post the link and name here as soon as you enter the Role-Play thread.

[member="Malik"]

Ain't Hutts them slimy worm-people? Ain't they gangsters? Seems the sort to talk about me da.

[member="Gren Reaper"]

That's what I'm hinting care over. Da might mistake what kinda 'services' ye be offerin me.

[member="Falton Broncs"]

Now you, be careful with me sis. I've no qualms about bloodying anyone over me family. Be a good lad, and me and me da will get along with ye just fine. *wink*

[member="Brooklyn Justice"]

Spunky kid, don't go trying to get da all grey ahead of his time. That be me job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom