Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JEDI WATCHMEN(All Jedi Read.)

Ok guys, this is pretty simple. Go look at the galaxy map, pick a planet you wish your character to protect and you are it's official guardian. There are a few rules for this though.

• Knights and Masters only.
  • Only planets in Republic space can be picked.
  • First come, first serve.
  • If a Master and a Knight select the same world, Master gets it.
  • You can't take a planet from someone else.
Ok guys, tell me which ones you want. :) As GrandMaster I naturally have Tython I guess.

Or we could say you are a rich !@[member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""]#$........ @[member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member="A'donari Cinn"]. Watch thy language, and represent us well. :)

Sky Kerberos

Former Sith Conqueror
Ben & I were wondering if we could co-guardian Coruscant? (That way he can keep me in his sights & out of trouble :p). Would that be alright?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom