Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi/Sith master

i am looking for a jedi or sith master for my character i would like to make some RP of me becoming an apprentice. i am currently in no faction and a frelance netural Jedi i have been trianed by daxton slightly (via holocron koltak-path-of-the-scorpion) he has a two lightsaber fighting style (some times 3) so anybody want a student? i can swing ether way. (Bio darren shaw)

Fable Tarek

F
Darren, we should RP sometimes. And we'll show the Galaxy that Neutral Apprentices mean business. :D

Fable Tarek

F
Yippee! Sounds good. I'm thinking of an Arena Combat thread right now. Sand, Tigers (Nexu), and a Colosseum. What do you say? :D

Fable Tarek

F
I could leave it an ambiguous Outer Rim world? Or in a dirty Underground Lair on Coruscant? Have any thoughts? :D

Fable Tarek

F
Cool. I'll make a private thread for us on Coruscant. We can show the Arena Gods who is boss as we lay waste to all challengers! :D

Fable Tarek

F
I'm starting as a slave. I'll reclaim my saber in the Underworld Depths and then fight my way to Arena's Surface. We can meet up on the way. :D

Fable Tarek

F
Go for it. I imagine the Arena is full of slaves, scum, warriors, battle droids, and beasts of all kinds. You'll have a fun time fighting them all. I'll be there shortly. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom