Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi Conclave (The Silver Jedi and TJO)

This is to be a Jedi Conclave among the Silver Jedi and The Jedi Order used to build relationships and stronger ties between the two orders. Anything is on the table! If you have something you'd like to see brought up when we meet, feel free! My plan is for a healthy and happy meetings of the minds.

Please tag anyone else I might have missed, or anyone who you'd like to have at this!

Felucia System
Aboard the Gnost Dural

Kian knelt on a soft, round mat in the center of the room. This was his own personnel meditation chamber attached to his small, modest room on the top floor of the Gnost Dural. It was a round room with large, octagonal view-ports facing out into space. Taking in another deep breath, Kian opened his eyes and glanced out into space as the streaking lines shifted and suddenly stars were visible out in the blackness. Rising to his feet, Kian threw his dark grey outer cloak over his shoulders and stepped into his room, snapping his antiox mask and goggles into place before exiting.

Kian's quarters weren't far from the conference room, but he still had time to think as he went. Kian new very little about the Silver Jedi Order. He had crossed path with several of them throughout his time with the Jedi, but his focus had always been so focused on collecting what information he could against the threat of the Sith that he'd never really had an opportunity to get to know any of the Jedi from other Orders.

This conclave would change that.

Kian had offered up the Gnost Dural, due to the fact that it was mobile and it was secure, as an ideal meeting place for this conclave and had set-off for Felucian space as soon as the others had agreed. Walking into the conference room, Kian settled down at the round table and activated the console in front of him sending out his coordinates to the list of Jedi who had stated they would be in attendance.

Kian new, of course, [member="Corvus Raaf"], [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"], and [member="Kana Truden"] who served with him in the Galactic Republic, but he had only ever met [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] and [member="Coci Heavenshield"], Thurian's wife, in passing. Whoever else they would be bringing was unknown to him.

"Send a message out to Grandmaster Raaf." Kian said activating his personnel comm unit and dialing in to Soli Baris, "let her know that we've arrived and are ready for the meeting." Kian didn't wait to hear the acknowledgement but settled back in his chair and glanced around the empty room that would hopefully soon be full by some of the greatest the Jedi Orders had to offer. As he closed his eyes and waited he couldn't help but allow his mind to wander back to Empress Teta and the valiant rescue he'd had at the hands of a Silver Jedi. When years later he'd heard that the Jedi had died, Kian had chided himself for not getting to know the man who had saved him. Perhaps now was his chance to make amends by befriending those of his Order.

Corvus had been sent the coordinates and was impressed that – had she not been privy to them – she would not have found the ship. Kian clearly took security seriously, which was reassuring given his role.

She docked having given the correct protocols and sent word that she was on her way. Oddly, she was possibly the Jedi from the Republic that had most to do with the Silver Jedi. She’d spent time with [member="Connor Harrison"] and more recently with Coci and Thurion. But today would be another step forward. The past was very definitely the past and there was never a better opportunity to forge a new future.

There had been a lot of talk about Jedi working closer together – but Corvus was typically more practical in nature. Today was an example of that. Actual dialogue was necessary and she was looking forward to meeting whoever Thurion and Coci decided was appropriate to accompany them.

So she stepped into the room set aside for the meeting and took in both the view and her good friend Kian. “I’m first here I see…” She smiled. “But then, Jedi are never late, are they Kian?”

[member="Kian Karr"] | [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] | [member="Kana Truden"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Coci Heavenshield"]

”Thank you. Have a splendid day yourself.”

Killing the com in his personal E-wing, Connor Harrison smiled to himself and chuckled at the jovial response from the Republic officer allowing this Silver Jedi to approach and dock with the mighty Gnost Dural.

Provided, as most of his intel was to off-world events, by Coci, Connor brought his ship down in the hanger, illuminated with bright lights that reflected off other ships and fighters also docked. Tapping his fingers on the control panel, pushing up the yolk, he thought about what was ahead. Meeting new faces, which was something he wasn’t the best at with his tarnished reputation, but also, hopefully old ones.

He pulled back the cockpit hood, made his way out of the ship and began asking where to find Master Karr like a Padawan trying to find his way around a new location. It didn’t take him long, pulling on the congregated Force aura up above. A turbo lift here and a flight of small stairs brought him to the conference room. Pulling the strap open on his neck, which allowed more air through the silver and black armor, he exhaled and prayed he wouldn’t be first. He turned and walked into the room with the look of a confidence, soon turning timid.

He was third. But first of the Silver Jedi.

And of course, she was here first in line as expected for the Republic.

”Excuse me.”

While gentle ribbing was fun, Connor was more than a joker – he had to act and appear to be something he swore he would be; a Jedi, and defender of the Light; guardian of the Force.

”Hi, I’m sorry – I’m a little early. Connor Harrison, Master of the Silver Jedi.”

He stepped through into the conference room a couple of steps with a respectful bow of the head.

[member="Corvus Raaf"] | [member="Kian Karr"] | [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] | [member="Kana Truden"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Coci Heavenshield"]

[member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Corvus Raaf"] [member="Kian Karr"]​
It was becoming increasingly difficult to get out of bed, as her belly now at its fullest with child, unless [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] was there to help her, she would have to slid off the bed onto the floor and lift herself up that way, most undignified. So Coci opted for the bridge of the Oathkeeper and command. The senor array reported the presence of the Gnost Dural, a ship she will get to know very well in the future. The crew worked to bring the Oathkeeper along side and docked with precision. An echo of atmospheric press released as the airlock engaged, was a sign Coci and Thurion could embark.

"Take the bridge Commander", she bowed to the man as she left the bridge to go to their private quarters to change into her Silver Jedi robes. As she did, Coci pressed the button on the control panel of open communication to one of the back room of the ship. Thurion is there, meditating or maybe partaking in his skill of carpentry, either way it was something that seemed to focus his mind.

"My love, we have arrived", he would know of course and would soon be here to greeting the delegation.

It seemed that Sera would be making a second trip to the Gnost Dural after all. The ever secretive Jedi Shadow had asked for her presence at this conclave between the Jedi Order and the Silver Jedi, though she couldn't honestly guess the reasoning behind asking her here. She was neither a member of the council nor a Jedi Master, and frankly had never met or interacted with anyone from the Silvers. She'd heard of them, been informed of a bit of history regarding them as well as their relation to the Republic's order, but much past that was alien to her.

Sera's Stiletto relayed the docking codes to the Gnost Dural and docked without much hassle, greeting the same folks who had welcomed her on the last visit aboard. Assuming that the meeting would take place in roughly the same area she had met with Kian at prior. She had no idea who might be here aside from Kian and Corvus, from either Order. A quick breath was cast before stepping in, her eyes darting quickly around the room to gauge the current members and her timeliness. Her head nodded to both Jedi Masters as their eyes met. "Masters. Good to see you."

Her focus then shifted to Connor, whom she assumed was a member of the Silvers, as she'd no recollection of having ever met him, and her memory was good. She offered a polite bow and smiled, acutely aware that she was likely the most conspicuous one on board given her prominent skin tone. "Hi there! I'm Sera."

[member="Kian Karr"] | [member="Corvus Raaf"] | [member="Coci Heavenshield"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Kana Truden"]

Connor turned as another entered, a Twi’lek with the most eye catching tone to her skin and markings that gave her an immediate edge. He watched her enter and introducer herself. Seemingly Connor wasn’t the only rogue amongst Jedi.

He gave a smile, never a judging regardless of how anyone looked.

”Sera. The pleasure is all mine. Connor Harrison, Silver Jedi.”

He gave a small nod to her.

[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]

Corvus smiled as people started to file in. She recognised both and knew it wouldn't be long before they were all here.

"Sera, Connor." She bowed to both. "Apart from Coci and Thurion, are there any other Silver Jedi attending that you are aware of?" She grabbed a seat and wondered if Kana could make it. Connor had always wanted to meet her and he may not get a better chance.

"And how's Syala?"

[member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] | [member="Coci Heavenshield"] | [member="Kian Karr"] | [member="Kana Truden"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

"No, they arrive precisely when they mean too!" Kian said to Corvus when she entered the room, chuckling to himself. It was an old joke between the two of them going back several years now. As Kian was about to inquire how Corvus's trip was, [member="Connor Harrison"] entered the room and introduced himself and [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] arrived as well. As far as Kian was aware, they were only missing [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] and [member="Coci Heavenshield"] from the Silvers and [member="Kana Truden"] from the Jedi Order. Their absence gave Kian time to make introductions though.

"Sera," Kian said bowing his head to the young Jedi and then turned toward Connor. "Connor, it is a pleasure to meet you. I am Kian Karr of The Jedi Order." Kian said stepping forward and stretching out his hand.

"Welcome to the Gnost Dural." Kian said stretching his arms out to indicate the room they were in and the ship they were on. "Not only is this your first time here, but I believe it is the first time Grandmaster Raaf has made it here as well." Kian said smiling beneath his mask.

"I believe the Grandmaster and you have some history together?" Kian said tilting his head to the side quizzically. Kian had heard good things about Jedi Harrison and was glad to finally make his acquaintance in person.

[member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Corvus Raaf"] | [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] | [member="Coci Heavenshield"] | [member="Kana Truden"]​

Sera smiled to the Silver Jedi as he introduced himself, "It's very nice to meet you, Connor." Immediately after exchanging greetings between both Kian and Corvus she would find her seat and wait quietly. They were missing a few still, and figured it wise to wait until everyone was present before asking any kinds of questions, unless someone else had something to ask of her first. However, at the mention of Corvus and Connor having history, her ears perked up and she leaned forward in her seat, now eagerly awaiting the response from one of the two.

Did Grandmaster Corvus Raaf.....Have a boyfriend?

[member="Kian Karr"] | [member="Corvus Raaf"] | [member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Coci Heavenshield"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Kana Truden"]

With a sharp lowering of his head, all formality, Connor acknowledged Corvus and her welcome, and her question.

”Training hard, learning fast and keeping me in my place like all good Padawans should.”

He didn’t have time for anything else, as before he could even ask Corvus a question, he had only finished a pleasant smile to Sera before his next introduction came, from a Jedi whom he had heard about via Corvus – Master Karr. Surprisingly, Connor had expected a much smaller man for some reason, but warmly reached out for his hand and shook it.

”The pleasure is all mine, Master Karr. I’ve heard great things about you too and the work you have done for the Republic and the Jedi.”

With a comfortable nod in awe of the ship he was in as he looked around the room, Connor was soon brought back to Kian with his question, and noted that all eyes, for a split second, seemed to burn on him.

His blue eyes widened a little and his mouth opened a second before the words were ready to come out.

”Um…well, Master Raaf and I have crossed paths over the years here and there, in the line of duty. We made a good team in helping scour tombs, take down Krayt Dragons and other dirty jobs we Jedi get our hands stuck into. She’s a credit to your Order.”

Connor didn’t want to make Corvus feel uncomfortable as he knew she would, and tried to disarm them with a coy smile and sweeping gesture with his hands around the room, side stepping the real crux of the question with a bumbling array of words.

”I know the others will be here soon from the Order, fear not. It’s nice to be here and meet you all, just what we need I think to pull us together finally. The Jedi, as one, I mean.”

[member="Corvus Raaf"] | [member="Kian Karr"] | [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] | [member="Kana Truden"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Coci Heavenshield"]

Corvus sat impassively. The truth is, if there was a double-meaning to Kian's words, she was oblivious to it. A very, very sheltered upbringing. So she was surprised when Sera sat forward, as if to hear something important. She smiled at her, perhaps she was just keen to look alert - given this was probably her first meeting of this kind? Well she could hardly make a worse first impression that Corvus had in front of Coci and Thurion - that blue milk fiasco was etched into her psyche - and a few nightmares beside.

In fact, Corvus reflected she was the only person that knew all those attending. "I saved Connor's life the first time I met him you know. I decided to crash my ship just far enough away from him to keep him alive." She flushed slightly. "To be perfectly fair, I didn't crash the ship, it crashed, I was simply piloting it." As if this resolved the story, she stood and looked out of the window. "My it's warm in here," she added as she looked into space. "Actually Connor, I was planning on raiding another tomb sometime soon if you're up for it."

[member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] | [member="Kian Karr"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Coci Heavenshield"] | [member="Kana Truden"]

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Corvus Raaf"] | [member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] | [member="Kian Karr"]​
Her husband has sent a message through the com informing Coci he would need time to clean up. He had been working with wood as she suspected, and covered in dust and grime, that would be no appearance for a grand master to attend such a meeting. He would be along shortly and he asked her to go on ahead. She smiled at the thought of him, a reaction that will last the test of time.

Once through the air lock, Coci found a young Padawan there to greet her and lead her to the conference room in which the talks will take place. "How long have you been with the Jedi Order?, Padawan", she asked as they walked the corridors. Coci's eye, however, took noted of the layout of the ship, noting all the facilities and design of the ship as they walked.

"I have been with the Jedi Order from an early age and have trained in the Temples of the Order". she answered quickly and briefly as if a little nervous. "You are very good hands in the Order and you will go far I am sure". They had reached the entrance to the conference room, and the Padawan took her leave.

"My apologies for the lateness of my arrival", she offered as she bowed low to all that had arrived in the room. Coci nodded her greeting to Masters, Raaf, Harrison and Karr, but she moved to greet someone she had yet to have the pleasure of an introduction, a Twi'lek, she would come to know as [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"], and she could sense very powerful in the force.

"Greetings, I am Coci Heavenshield", she addressed her with a smile.

After receiving a invite to a meeting of some great minded jedi of the galaxy. Coming about with one of her ships from her fleet of the Silver Cross. Going through all the docking and stating her business there. Maya disembarked to the gathering of her fellow jedi users. Something that bonded them all together was the the light side of the force or at less their view of it. Dressed in her long flowing silver robes of the order but also the symbol of the sage embodied in the back of the robe with the tree of life.

Bring herself just outside of the room that others had gathered before her arrival. It was through the force that she felt some she knew others she didn't. None the same they was all friends to her through a common thing the force.

Finding herself pushing through the door her first eyes laid on Coci with one of her smiles, as a greeting all came to get from this Zeltron. Kisses was first planted on Coci then came the others in the room.

"Greetings fellow jedi, I hope you can forgive me lateness." giving a very graceful bow to the room, then looking at Connor for the the second time the first was to kiss his cheeks. He seem to be different then had their last meeting.

As their fellow Jedi began to arrive, both Silvers - Coci and Maya - Connor turned to Corvus and nodded and winked simultaneously; he knew that she knew he'd be up for another foolish crusade.

Stepping back for the others to introduce themselves, Connor greeted his allies and friends with a warm hug and smile.

He clasped his hands in front of his body and surveyed the small collection of faces new and old. It felt good to be around a bristle of excitement such as this, joining them all with the Force.

[member="Corvus Raaf"] | [member="Kian Karr"] | [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] | [member="Kana Truden"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Coci Heavenshield"] | [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Kana was certainly not feeling any stressed. It could have been seen as wrong considering the occasion, but when a padawan approaches a doctor with a broken arm there is little the doctor can do but oblige.

Today was the time they had set for the Conclave, she knew that but hey, arms happen.

Entering the chamber she was met by familiar faces. [member="Coci Heavenshield"] whose wedding she had attended, and [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"], her former Padawan. With a bow she placed herself alongside the others and gave the stranger, [member="Maya Whitelight"], a friendly nod.

“Greetings, masters.” She took her seat. “‘scuse me for being late-ish. Had to attend to a patient.”

Was better than not showing though, right?

[member="Kian Karr"]​
[member="Corvus Raaf"]​
[member="Connor Harrison"]​

The angelic voice of his spouse issued forth from the intercom aboard the docked Oathkeeper, making Thurion snap back into reality. More often than not he found carpentry to be his true form of finding peace, even more so than meditation. It didn't matter what he was working on or how it turned out, but rather that he did work on something at all. It gave him a chance to clear his mind and just let things go for a brief moment of his life, be they current issues or lasting mental scars. Sometimes he worked on small wooden figurines to add to Nina's collection, other times things got more ambitious and he made a chair or a table depending on the amount of time he had to devote to his craft.

Cleaning himself up and getting dressed in something that's not covered in sweat and sawdust, he emerged from his vessel donning his usual outfit, leather jacket and all. Knowing he was late to the party, Thurion immediately tracked down [member="Coci Heavenshield"] and snuck up behind her, putting his arms around her childbearing form. "Sorry I'm late. Miss anything?" he spoke over her shoulder. Gone were the moments of insecurity about their relationship in front of other Jedi; they were married and had a child on the way. There was no hiding for either of them, nor did they wish to. Looking around him, there were quite a few people he'd met before: [member="Connor Harrison"], of course, but also [member="Maya Whitelight"] who he had not seen for many months. [member="Corvus Raaf"] was there, and [member="Kana Truden"] he knew from the wedding on Midvinter.

[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] | [member="Kian Karr"]

Now things were warming up and Corvus was delighted there was someone new, someone she’d never met before. Although Connor certainly seemed to know her, so he presumed she was a Silver Jedi.

She smiled at Coci, “Master Karr insists a Jedi is never late. The logic escapes me, but I’m sure if you have some free time he’ll explain it quite readily.” She smiled again. This was clearly an in-joke but one she was willing to share.

She bowed to the newcomer and was delighted when Kana entered the room. “You’re here, which is the main thing. So I can finally say, Connor this is Kana. Kana this is Connor. And any reference to crashed ships or lives saved is purely embellishment. Well, mostly. And if she mentions...anything really, it's probably...true.”

As Thurion entered the room there was a collective feeling that this was going to be the assembled group, so Corvus took a seat and looked at Kian. “You called the meeting and kindly offered the hospitality, would you like to start us off?”

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Kana Truden"] | [member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Maya Whitelight"] | [member="Coci Heavenshield"] | [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] | [member="Kian Karr"]

They were all finally there....at least as far as Kian knew. Others might arrive, but it was time to get things started. Kian glanced around the room and was pleased with what he saw. [member="Corvus Raaf"] and [member="Thurion Heavenshield"], the Grandmasters of the Jedi Order and Silver Jedi Order, respectively. The two seasoned Jedi were a testimony to skill and dedication. Kian knew Grandmaster Raaf personally, and while he didn't know Grandmaster Heavenshield, his reputation certainly preceded him.

Then there was the rest of the assembled Jedi, [member="Maya Whitelight"], [member="Kana Truden"], [member="Coci Heavenshield"], [member="Connor Harrison"], and [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]. They each represented the best of what their Orders had to offer. All had been tested in the fires of war, hardened but uncompromised by the realities they faced on a near constant basis.

Looking around the table, Kian felt hope. Hope in the future of the galaxy. Hope in the building of relationships between the two Orders.

Kian smiled at Grandmaster Raaf's words and nodded, taking a seat at the round table in the center of the room and indicating that the others should join him.

"Well, now that everyone is here, perhaps we should make more formal introductions for those of us who don't know each other. We can go around and make introductions as well as saying a little about yourself." Kian said settling down into a chair at the round table and waving a hand to indicate they should all join him.

"For those of you who don't know me." Kian said going first. "I am Kian Karr and I head the Jedi Shadows for The Jedi Order." Kian said, not worried about giving too much away. Among the Jedi it was fairly well known that he was the Master of the Shadows and as Kian rarely went undercover it wasn't much of an issue. "I was a sage among the Baran Do for many years before coming to the Galactic Republic and joining the Jedi Order and was not present when the split between our Orders occurred."

"Who would like to go next?" Kian asked smiling warmly behind his antiox mask.

As Corvus introduced Jedi Truden, Connor smiled and lowered his head in respect.

”Master Truden, it truly is an honour to meet you after hearing so much about you. You have my upmost respect for coping with Master Raaf for so long.”

And with that, Kian called them to order; he would find out more about the Jedi later hopefully. Seating himself with the Silvers, Connor laced his hands and leant forward on his elbows as he listened. Recently, he had spent more time in meetings and councils than out in the field; guess it was part of what a Jedi Master was expected to do: deliberate, think, deliberate more and forge alliances through words.

As Kian handed the baton for others, Connor counted the seconds of silence, and took the baton to get the ball rolling. One of the most unconventional Jedi in the room he expected would be best to break the ice and get his introduction out of the way. Connor nodded to Kian and stood, looked around the faces of the room, a dry swallow before clearing his throat.

”Thank you. Greetings to you all, faces new and old. I’m Connor Harrison, Master with the Silver Jedi and Harbinger of our Silver Shadows, much like your own Jedi Shadows, Master Karr.”

He nodded gently to the Kel Dor.

”I left the Jedi Order as a young, confused Padawan and found my way to the Silver Jedi to now stand before you after many years of walking the fine line between Light and Dark. I am ashamed to admit that, but I will not shy away from the path that has made me who I am today, and I have a rather colourful history I’m sure you could dig up if you knew where to look. My allegiance is to the Force and to those I stand beside to defend it from the Dark. May path may be a little different to the norm, but I always get there in the end.”

No point hiding skeletons in the cupboard that were there for all to see. There was one more thing.

”Oh, and if you feel any Dark Side energy from me, I have Sith Magic embedded in my brain stem. I’m not sure if any of you knew that, but now is the time to admit this. I am working to eradicate it completely, but please excuse me if I have a, ah…moment, where it flares up. Thank you.”

If they didn’t put them off, then there was hope for the Jedi yet. Connor sat with a soft smile and flexed his shoulder blades gently. He wish he hadn’t said anything now.

[member="Corvus Raaf"] | [member="Kian Karr"] | [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] | [member="Kana Truden"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Coci Heavenshield"] | [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Giving first and for most Connor a long look, turning to understand this great mystery that had been holding over her for so long. Since that of the garden a while ago. Knowing that something had seem a bit off even that she felt it from being old friends. Waiting for another to go before she would take that chance, none spoke up next.

Taking her time to raise slowly as she did so smoothing out her silver robes that covered her.

"I guess I will go next my fellow jedi, I"m Master Healer Maya Whitelight of the Silver Jedi. Matriarch of the Sage. I bring the natural healing arts to the order with that of herbs, oils and spices. . A bit of back ground, I didn't always have such a light force you feel today.Unlike most jedi, I was born and raised in the jungles of Hurran where I learn the force as a warrior, then as a healer of herbs. It was after finding my father did I take on a very colorful life for a while before coming to see out more force training ending on making my home with the Silver Jedi order from my smuggler life. Which at time I work from time to time in the shadows by another name when called upon. I have a very different view when it comes to dealing with darkness that has gripped some of those out there. Miss guided they are but also our actions sometimes makes it seem we are just as miss guided.

Causing her to take a great pause. To see or was it to give a moment to those around to see that there was more to what appearances can bring to one, like herself being of the Zeltron race but knowing very little of her own race and behavior or how one should be. It was true that she used her natural able to heal and to gave others the peace that seek for, but their was more to her using her ablilites in the right way.

I have to much right now,I will let another one speak again its a pleasure for sure, Light be every bright to all, if one wants to seek out more on this I more then happy to invited you to the Voss. As the newly Headmistress of Academy of Voss that all lightside users our welcome to come train with their student or send them for a enlightenment.

[member="Connor Harrison"][member="Kian Karr"][member="Corvus Raaf"][member="Thurion Heavenshield"][member="Coci Heavenshield"][member="Seraphina Shel'tah"][member="Corvus Raaf"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom