Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi Conclave on Exis Station [Open to Lightsiders - GA, SSC, etc.]

Tarrlok

In the Shadows, Ambition Stirs.
Exis Station

The Jedi Order was slowly repairing itself, resting its wounds on Telos. She was able to muster a few to reform the council, and through their administration issue in a period of restoration. It had been decided they would move from their temporary housing on Telos and to Exis Station, an ancient Jedi space station that had long went unused. Invitations were sent to the Jedi of the Republic and to the Silver Sanctum Coalition for their hospitality. Other Invitations were sent through the JAN welcoming all of those to take part in the conclave.

Shmi invited the leaders of SSC and the Republic to gather and discuss a few things, but she extended the invite to their separate sects in hope of building closer ties with them. Exis, while still under construction was open to her fellow Jedi.

Upon a platform, she looked out into those whom had gathered. It was necessary for her to say a few words, Greetings, and welcome to Exis Station. she said softly, smiling along the way.

"These last few years having been rather difficult, but I must make note of the tenacity of every single being in this room. Much has transpired, but even still we stand...together that is. For those of the Coalition...and for those of the Republic, I want to share this moment with you. Regardless of our past experiences, we should all step into the future together." she took a moment.

"It's a time for healing...and action. As long as there are Jedi knights, there is hope. She nodded, and exited the platform. She looked for the likes of the others leaders whom she would have hoped were standing nearby, they had planned on convening after all.

[member="Mantic Dorn"] | [member="Coci Heavenshield"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

[member="Nameless One"] | [member="Mak Manto"] | [member="Nefertari Sovint"]

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

There was a lot of work that needed to go into this... Sasori and Lady Kay had moved and started the repairs. Finding the station and giving the location as well as the access to the ones there. It gave her a moment to work with the construction droids as they were putting plating on some of the hallways leading to the rooms. She could see all of the information scrolling across the screen of a datapad as she stood there. Whatever grandmaster Shmi had in mind for this well she could work within it and seeing the other members of the council that were working towards healing and growing the order. Maybe they might be able to move forward instead of keeping at petty stuff to divide them. She was looking at some of the other jedi workers with her as they had in dry dock the factory ship that was helping them manufacture supplies. Exis Station was a beautiful thing but needed something to work with and the factory ship was the best thing they could use for it. "Keep the lines to the factory and generators secured. We have a lot of work to do still on both things."

These humans and their titles, lightside, darkside, human, whatever those pink skinned humans are.... Really they are a atrange lot but having been offered the factories in this ship for their use.... Well resistance only goes so far. Still they need the supplies and it is good for relations and business so while the final touches are being done to this ship the Saratai we can use the already constructed and functioning foundry to repair and rebuild the station. "Saratai AI operating at seventy five percent factory capacity, we will have a steady stream of panels and whatever the construction droids on Exis station need as we get resupplied. You [member="Shmi Labooda"] just make sure no one is trying to muck about in our systems please."

Dustrig Leomax

D
Dustrig was brought along with his master, [member="Nameless One"] to Exis Station to help rebuild. She had gone with the construction droids, and he had chosen to stay with a large group that gathered near a platform, where a woman, a Chalactan as far as he could see, stood up and addressed everyone. Her words sounded inspiring, but.. He had no idea what was going on. He had been pushed into books for the entirety of his padawan training. He turned to someone on his left, not looking at who was there, and whispered, "Pardon my ignorance, but... I wasn't aware of anything happening inside the order. Mind if you catch me up to speed?"

OOC: Whoever wants to be the random person that Dust talks to, go ahead and respond to him.

The Bith had busied himself with helping to organize the archives brought from Telos. Though he spent much of his time in the field, Dune knew the value of these materials for any Jedi. Fortunately, most of the material was now on data cards but there were still some older tomes written on paper, vellum and other materials. Those required more meticulous attention....

Standing beside Grandmaster Labooda was Master DragonsFlame, who listened to her speech with a small smile crossing his lips. To build relations with the other Orders was a good call. He just hoped that their place on Exis Station would remain so. So many things could happen in such a short time, and you might not always see it coming... This, he knew from experience. He had seen this Order rise and fall and rise again several times. He just hoped that now, he could be a part of it rising once again, to be greater then ever before...

Once Shmi finished her speech, the Jedi Master would chime in with a few words.

"Republic.... Silver Sanctum.... Jedi Order... They separate us in many ways, but in the end, we are one and the same. In the end.... We are all Jedi. We all seek the same thing. We all seek to bring and uphold peace to this galaxy and it's people. As you convene amongst yourselves... I want you to remember that fact.

We are all Jedi."

And with that, he would exit the platform with Grandmaster Labooda, silently, for the time being. She had asked him to accompany her to the Conclave, and as a member of the council, he was happy to oblige. He gazed around, curious as to who had turned up...

[member="Shmi Labooda"] [member="Mantic Dorn"] [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] [member="Dune Rhur"] [member="Dustrig Leomax"]

She turned to look at her padawan while standing there and going over some of the things. The work they had going on the Saratai to get its manufacturing capabilities to the station. She spoke while letting some of the droids go past with the crates and materials. "THe order is working to change and try to heal some of the damage that has been done. The first step being to get this station back to operational capacity. The history here for the jedi is an important thing and thanks to some of the people here we might be able to move forward instead of continuing to focus so much on the past." She looked over some of the things and the plaque from when Nomi spoke was there as she started wiping it off.

Dustrig Leomax

D
[member="Nameless One"]

He looked up at his master. "Yes, moving on and pushing forward is good, but.. Master, what broke The Order in the first place? What caused it? Was there a Sith attack on one of our main temples? Or.. was there a coup d'etat?" He asked the questions. A coup d'etat was worrying. It meant that The Order might be pushed in the wrong direction by someone power hungry. He had read about it, many times in the history books he was given. She was the one who pushed so much history lessons on him, so it was only natural for him to be so inclined about history and events that transpire.

Unable to attend the meeting, Grand Master [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] had asked Abaigeal to represent the Silver Sanctum here in this meeting. The grand master and his wife had been called to their homeworld in order to fight for the people on that planet and for freedom, darkness had arose there, thick with the want of power and death. The Sith had had a hand in this, that much would be evident with the outcome and so they sent Knight E'ron along with their apologies.

She had already graced the room with her presence, and stood listening to the opening words of the Jedi Order's new grand master. Once completed, she stepped forward, "Grand Master Labooda", she began with a low bow at the waist, "I am Knight Abaigeal E'ron of the Silver Sanctum Order of Jedi. The Masters Heavenshield wish for me to send their apologies that they are unable to attend, but I stand here to represent our Order. I believe that you and the Masters Heavenshield have met in the recent past and established arrangements for establishment within the boundries of Sanctum space. I am here to help you as best I can. It is because of this relationship and that fact that we are all Jedi as one regardless of banner, that we are here today". She gave the master that spoke of this a smile with a head bow.
[member="Shmi Labooda"] | [member="Dustrig Leomax"] | [member="Nameless One"] | [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] | [member="Dune Rhur"]

[member="Abaigeal E'ron"] was the SSC's representative. Jorus was the moral support. Jorus grunted somewhat in reinforcement of the young woman's point, and because he was carrying a heavy box.

In truth, he was downright chuffed. He'd been the one to arrange the first modern convocation, and he'd arranged for Jedi of multiple factions to attend. Kiskla Grayson's later convocation, and this one, followed that pattern. Those had been the days when the schisms were at their most vicious. If Beyyr had been here, Jorus would have talked his ear off about how this was a good sign.

Not wanting to steal E'ron's thunder, but a little tired of carrying the box, he plopped it down on a table and started passing out minor holocrons both modern and historical. He hadn't been Master of First Knowledge in a while, but he'd spent a good six years in that position, and habits died hard.

[member="Dustrig Leomax"]

Looking at him she had a look. "I lot happened to cause it. More then should be brought up as it is a bitter subject and something we should move on from." She remained there a little longer and there were some from the Silver Sanctum appearing as she spoke. "Grandmaster [member="Shmi Labooda"], we have cleared out the main area. It is large enough for presenting and has the best acoustics in the station for being heard without yelling." She was looking over some more of the things while touching the rest of the things and directing them. She could see where they were working over some of the larger sections of hull plating. "We also have some of the droid works that have been getting done on the mess hall if people get hungry. We have plenty of the rations and drinks with the power generators hooked up."

There was good things going on now, moving the construction along and sending the reports while one of the first things I had those droids get was a holographic display up for this little AI to appear.... Mostly because bored doing the numbers in mostly solitude but also because get a chance to explore an important station to the jedi order... The people who built this unit. Wasn't going to let that chance pass on by before speaking and watching some of the padawans who were helping with rations as well as the different foods. "Careful with those, we only brought so many along for this conclave and don't want to damage the packaging or risk breaking something."

Solomon eyed the speakers with a slightly cynical twinkle. Someone from a background such as his was provided few successful examples of factional diplomacy beyond a job or two. Maybe the Jedi were different? But wasn't a Sith just a twisted Jedi?

Solomon hadn't really thought about it before.

Then again he'd only been a Jedi for a couple weeks, didn't even have a saber or master yet.

The former slave looked towards the maintenance area and moved in his quiet way to it. Those years as an mechanic's apprentice had left a relatively sound basis of mechanical knowledge imprinted in his brain.

He began fiddling with one of the construction droids that had been shorted out without any sort of prompting.

Dune frowned with disappointment almost imperceptibly, as the Silver Sanctum representative spoke. He'd hoped Thurion or Coci would attend, and yet, neither had come. It felt to him as is the Silver Sanctum didn't warrant such a minor occasion worth their time next too more personal interests. Indeed, it seemed the Galactic Alliance and the Sanctum both had turned their backs on what it was to be Jedi in favour of petty personal and political aims.

Instead both factions might send an envoy with speeches of goodwill. That was why he'd left the Sanctum after spending several years upon Voss. Lots of talk, very little action whilst the Sith ruled the lion's share of the galaxy. And thought it pained him to admit, he was growing entirely disillusioned with the state of affairs that seemed to rule things.

He'd dragged himself away from valuable things, such as the tomes full of knowledge, for this?

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

In the back of the crowd she would stand out just because of her pink sink and wavy purple hair. More then that she was also in her full Silver healing robes. Thinking that this was ironic that she be dress in such a way. Listening to this Grand Master of the Jedi Order speak with such passion to have this healing and hope take place between all the jedi across the galaxy in away she knew that it was time that something like this happen.

Greetings Grand Master [member="Shmi Labooda"] , I"m Master Maya Whitelight the Matriarch of the Silver Sanctum Order of the Jedi Healers, I feel that this is long over due to bring us all together. This is the only a way to bring the true light back in such a dark galaxy, I for one am willing to do what needs to and you have my full support as Knight [member="Abaigeal E'ron"] said with the arrangements of the order but also of the Silver Cross Medical and Aid fleet. To call upon when needed.

There had been a few mass gatherings of jedi recently but this was the first called upon by the old order. One that Mantic had thought now aligned itself with the Galactic alliance. But here was a new grand master pointing out their neutrality.
There must have been a time of turmoil after Mantic had left the order, one that he knew little about.

Standing in the back Mantic had assumed a less central position. Recognizing [member="Maya Whitelight"] speaking with [member="Shmi Labooda"] he offered her a smile and a nod. If there was anyone truly embracing the light in this rom it was that woman, and for that Mantic would always consider her his master.

He was not sure about what the meeting was going to lead to and was content with listening and watching for now.

Adam Driver

A
Mess Hall
Breakfast with Company

Adam Driver sat at a long table with a full platter of food out in front of him. His feet were up on the table and he leaned back deeply in his plastic covered chair. Hovering just between dangerously-teetering and comfortably-relaxed. Sighing, with dark tired eyes from a long journey in Hyperspace. Holding his Dpad in both hands and reviewing the shipment notes with a frown. Business was still business, after all. Just making sure all the dots were crossed and all the T's had eyes. Or wait... Was that T's crossed and eyes dotted? Ugh. Nevermind,

He rubbed his tired eyes and leaned forward again. Too much cargo time. Not enough sleep.

"...Adam."

"Yeah. I'm fine. Don't worry about it. I'm just... Tired."

"Then you should be sleeping. Not attempting breakfast in a concord station."

"Gem. Please. Just leave it. No more mind reading. Okay?"

"Very well."

Driver rubbed his teeth together as he slid just one tired eye open to look at his co-pilot again. Good. She was busy people watching. That would keep her brain busy. Less patronizing to listen to that way too. It would take her mind off babysitting him and back on watching the Jedi crowd. Back on business. Back on making money. That sort of thing. He closed his eyes and stared into the back of his skull again. Just working it through.

Gem was an HRD. A Human Replica Droid. Recently recovered from a lost Netherworld planetoid and then merged with his ship's V.I. and then again with Alpha. Which... Was just another fancy way of saying she was a sentient robot now. A living, breathing robot who looked just like a blonde human female. A hybrid intelligence. A supercomputer undercover. Not far akin from a Shard, if you're familiar with the crystal species. And the worst part of it all. Yeah. She was Force Sensitive too. Go figure. As if the universe had a sense of humor and liked fart jokes too.

So, just like a Kiffar Elder and with a wave of the hand... She could empath his mood at will. Ugh. How he hated it. Hated it. One would think that having a blonde bombshell for a co-pilot and a Force Apprentice would be a good thing. A great thing. Alas, this hybrid intelligence was anything but a young man's wildest fantasy. I mean, sure. She looked the part. Vibrant golden hair and long long legs. A glamorous complexion, a strong fashion style, and knockout of a chest that even Fabs could be proud of. Gem was practically perfect in the looks department. She could talked the part, strut the part, smile the part, and she could even feel the part too. Acting? Well. Almost. But underneath that perfectly milky skin was something more potent than any human woman he'd ever known. Are far far more cunning too. The merger of his old astromech droid, the memory of his ship's V.I. box, and, of course, add in the thousand year old death machine he'd woken up a month ago. Just waiting to be set free into the universe. Like a teenager with their first new car. No. No. More like a rookiee trooper with their first real machine gun in the field. Yeah. Yeah. Heh. Could anything be more dangerous than an HRD Jedi God-a-wan with a penchant for destroying entire worlds on accident with her Force powers? Nah. Never. And right underneath his nose this whole time too. Woo. Okay. Yeah. Good thing she was on our side.

Ya know. For now.

*le sigh*

Driver opened up both of his tired eyes and looked around the Mess Hall again. Still the same place. His environment hadn't changed. Jedi were everywhere. The Force practically rioting. Nothing like back home on Denon. Well. Even after the Republic had moved in for the assist. This was still the largest grouping he's been apart of so far. Two or three Adepts in a room didn't count. This. This was a whole station full of em'. So... Meh. Even here amongst the royalty of the lucky DNA lottery. He was kinda surprised he still didn't quite feel at home with the whole idea. Mmm... Maybe that's why she'd made him come. To get a feel for the group a little better.

"Adam."

A sultry voice broke up his musings,

"Yeah Gem."

"Can I go exploring now?"

"Um. No Gem. You're to stay where I can see you at all times. Robert's orders."

"Mmm. But later then?"

"Sure. Sure. Just ugh... Eat your food and we'll walk back to the ship in a minute. Then we can go 'exploring'. Later. Kay."

"Excellent. Thank you Adam."

"And Gem..."

"Yes Adam."

"Please use the utensils."

The supermodel HRD paused a moment to consider the entire breakfast waffle she had just attempted to place inside her mouth. Ah... Of course. One small piece at a time. Like in the holonet movies she'd seen. Of course. Why hadn't she thought of that. Good idea.

She mumbled something expressive and smiled through her fully waffled mouth. Leaving poor Adam to just lean back in his chair and lift his Dpad over his eyes in shame. Hoping to return to the blank spaces of his own mind and just disappear like a fly on the wall,

"Thank you Gem. And yes... You look very human today. Don't worry."

He rolled his eyes at the glamazon robot and sighed,

"...Nobody will ever be able to tell."

Dune shifted his focused to [member="Maya Carrick"] and listened politely to her speech before he spoke up.

"Masters," he bowed his head in deference "I will speak plainly. The Coalition has largely sat idle while the Sith throw the bulk of their forces against Republic worlds. The Galactic Alliance has taken a somewhat more active approach, however, they are largely serving their own interests."

"Setting politics aside for a moment, it is truly ironic that the Sith who so value the individual are more united than the Jedi who once valued that unity so highly. Why is it that we squabble among ourselves when trillions of beings suffer?"

He swept his gaze, taking in [member="Shmi Labooda"], [member="Mantic Dorn"], [member="Jorus Merrill"] and all of those gathered in the chamber.

"By placing our petty ambitions at playing army or turning a blind eye while apportioning guilt at corrupt politicians we dishonour our heritage as Jedi Knights. If you sit aside and watch beings suffer under tyranny or you place your goals ahead of the welfare of others, you are not Jedi. The Senator Bail Organa once said that there was more to being Jedi than simply wielding the Force. I remind you that the Sith and their Dark Jedi cronies too can touch the Force."

Tarrlok

In the Shadows, Ambition Stirs.
She took her last step from the platform alongside [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] nodding her head for his wonderful words that followed her own. It was nice to have support during this venture. Though, her attention was suddenly drawn to [member="Nameless One"] the Master leaned over, and reach out with her right hand to place it on the woman' shoulder. Among those who had gathered, it was just a little to loud and so many people waiting.

"This is good news, thank you Nameless One. We'll conduct our meeting there, it seems fitting. I'll leave you to oversee the rest of the accommodations." She lowered her head to show her respect and thanks for her fellow councilor. She had been one of the greatest assets this entire time.

She rejoined Joshua amongst the others who had travelled from the Coalition and Republic. Some familiar faces, but she noticed the Heavenshields weren't present, it wasn't like them so she assumed it must've been serious because she had met with them prior.

Turning to see none other than [member="Mantic Dorn"] the one and only. For a second she thought he may have been too occupied to come, but she was grateful he did. She enjoyed working with him, and always held him in high regard. However, he remained true to his word. "Hello Mantic, I'm happy you were able to come. I didn't want to take you away from more serious issues, I hope I didn't. Follow me, we'll begin our meeting." Though there were also three representatives from the Sanctum and she greeted them all the same.

[member="Abaigeal E'ron"] | [member="Maya Carrick"] | [member="Jorus Merrill"]

Shmi bowed to all three in respect, she knew of Jorus. When she was made Grand Master she sought a conference with him, for his wisdom. She wanted his guidance, and even more she wanted him to sit on the council but knew he would deny. However she still sought a conference, and hoped this conclave would draw him out, it could only be the will of the Force.

The first to introduce herself was a zeltron female, "It's an honor to finally meet you Maya, I'm pleased you came. I thank you for wanting to be apart of this, your support is encouraging. Hopefully together we can bring about much necessary healing." The galaxy could certainly use more healers...there was no question there.

Another, a beautiful young woman with a name Shmi recognized from her days as a student. "I must say, I was expecting the Heavenshields to be present, but there amazing people and I trust them. If they trust you, then I trust you as well. We did meet on Telos and made the arrangements for Exis to exist in Sanctum space, I can only see our ties growing stronger. Please follow me." She said motioning with her hand.

So far the turn out was going as planned, she really wished the New Jedi Order had representatives present, but perhaps they would be able to speak at another time. However, before she could lead her group into the next area [member="Dune Rhur"] approached them. Shmi already knew of his passion for the Jedi, and appreciated him being an advocate in times like this. "I admire your tenacity Dune, your one of those I spoke of. We're all brothers and sisters through the Force, and families are known to squabble. It's safe to say that every single faction, every sect...is trying. They're doing what they think is right...and we can't fault them for making decisions and acting. It just may have been a bad decision that had consequences. However we cannot, sit in the past and we cannot keep our palms closed." she brought up her hands. Clenched, they formed fist. A visual demonstration of what she was beginning to talk about.

"When are palms are closed, so are our minds and our hearts. We can't receive in this state...we're blind. We have been stuck in the past, pointing the finger, and failing to nudge a bit to bring about the greater good; Our palms were closed, and our consequence was being unable to protect those we're pledged to serve." she set her gaze on Dune, and she opened her hands. "But I have opened mine, everyone should. We have to be open to different ideals, and find a way to incorporate them instead of isolating them. Only then, can we get to where we need to be not back to where we were. Perhaps you didn't receive what you wanted from me just now, but know that from this point we aren't blind anymore. We see each other, and now we know there's more to being a Jedi than wielding the Force." she said with a smirk.

She motioned for the others to follow, perhaps they had words and maybe they didn't. Perhaps some disagreed, and she was open to learning why. Though they had a meeting to begin. Others were free to attend and sit in, but this was to be discussed amongst the representatives only. She led them to the main hall which was recently cleared, it suited them best. In the room was a round table enough to accommodate those present. She didn't want to waste their times, so she sat. She took a deep breath, because she hoped things would run smoothly.

A non-negligible part of Jorus wanted to call out the Bith. Wanted to talk about manners, about the Republic's recent history, and about sneering, judgmental ingratitude. Wanted to list the Coalition's contributions to the war effort. Wanted to detail the work it took to keep the ancient Sith worlds from the enemy - an effort that had recently cost the life of Jorus' sister. Wanted to inform the boy that his uninformed and insipid talking points were far from original, and represented a major step back from the last two convocations' attitudes. Wanted to shake him until he realized that comments like his were the answer to his question. Wanted to make a glib remark about catching more flies with honey.

Since Jorus was a Jedi, though, he continued unpacking the box in silence and handing out holocrons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom