Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi Business

Kiksla Grayson

As I meditated on the shuttle I waited as we reached Uystrao but mostly I was excited to be on my first mission for the republic. This was really good practice for my diplomatic skills as well as Jedi training and to make sure I didn't mess anything up they sent Grandmaster Grayson with me, talk about no faith. I got up from meditation to see the nice green and yellow planet in the distance which was amazingly beautiful. I then walked back into the waiting area where a few troopers and Master Grayson were. I sat kindly beside her and asked "This can be a really tense situation we a flying into how do you cope" .

There were bountiful Jedi in the Order -- but as missions came and went, and new situations arose, Kiskla made it as much of her own personal mission as possible to work with as many as she rightfully could. With the need on Uyastrao evident, an opportunity presented itself to work with the recently indicted Padawan, [member="Caleb Brolen"].

The Padawan had been away for most of the trip, which was a pleasant turn of events. She was usually peppered with questions and insights with students, but his thoughtful reflection had been a peaceful change. And when he did present himself, his question was one she hadn't been faced with in a long time. Her fingertips grazed over the thaissen crystal in her pocket, mulling over how she felt calm. The reality was that Kiskla was horribly dysfunctional and never saw the reality of any situation. The true mortality behind decisions.

"Experience." She replied finally "--and perception. You're interested in diplomacy, are you not Padawan Brolen? A major part of being able to communicate, is perception and understanding how the other party may feel.

Right now, how do you think those receiving us are going to feel? How will you react?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom