Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've got the moves like Jäger(PARTY!OPEN TO ALL)

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Zeltros

Christian Slade's Estate

freedomparty3.png

The party of a lifetime...

You know, that one party you decide to go to on a whim, despite your senses reminding you that you probably aren't going to know anyone there and might be getting yourself in with a crowd you'd rather not be a part of. Even then, you know it's already late, you have a lot to do tomorrow, but still you convince yourself to go on the basis that it's good to get out and meet new people.

Yea... right.

You could see the lights for miles as the danced back and forth in the sky, your interested immediately peaked as you make your way up a long, curvy road in the countryside. When you arrive at the home, there are speeders and ships as far as the eye can see, parked in various places around the property and up and down the street. As you venture through the sea of vehicles you find a massive home, alive with bodies, moving and swaying to music that electrifies the senses, making even you want to dance before you've had a drop of alcohol.

The faces are all aglow with smiles, screams and yelps of happiness rising above the booming music as finally a man breaks free from the crowed, jumping up onto a diving board at the edge of a pool in the back yard. He raises his arms, drink in hand, long hair cascading down from the top of his head. He stood shirtless, a sculpted chest and arms bore for all to see as he sported only a long pair of swimming trunks. Slowly, but surely, all eyes turned to him as he said...

"WELCOME! Welcome! I am Christian Slade, and I hereby welcome you ALL to my home in the hopes that in this night you can find TRUE happiness, and share that with myself and those many wonderful people around you! Thank you for coming, and let us ALL remember tonight, the night of all nights!", he said, then downing his beverage and then flinging his body from the diving board, his glass soaring through the air and vanishing into the pool as he pulled his legs in and vanished beneath the water himself.

He was followed by a mass of half naked, tight young bodies who one by one dove into the pool, the cheers of the party shaking the very ground beneath their feet as they began the party of a lifetime.

A night to be remembered...

Damn was the party large. Riding my LA-1 Supra into the makeshift parking lot of speeders and small ships. I was here for the drinks. As much as the idea of a night in bed with a babe was nice, I already had plans for others. Carrying no weapons, well unless you counted a chain belt and rings that I always wore, then no, I was unarmed. And as this was a party, some people my thing of the claw rings as kinky rather than a weapon. Turning off my engine a guy who was already drunk came over and told me that my ride looked nice in garbled sentences. I rolled my eyes as I pushed him out of my way. Putting the activation pad for the bike in my inner Leather jacket pocket. Sealed up with a zipper.

Moving inside with the door wide open, I could already see some women flashing a man. As I walked up I smacked her rear and moved out of the way as she slapped the guy right behind me. Getting a chuckle out of it. I made my way to the back yard as the man Christian Slade made his announcement. Right off the bat I knew it was the Alchemist that ran away with the Holocron back on Korriban. I only smiled, letting him go. Right now I could care less about it. Looking around, I saw a man dancing with another woman. Very provocative in the way she shook her hips, I stole his drink, and as he tried to go after me I pointed at the woman. "I wouldn't miss that if I were you." Taking a long drink I handed it back to him.

Now, to find where all the drugs were at, because I wanted to get stoned.

Aleidis Zrgaat

Young soul from an older generation.
There weren't many reasons why Aleidis Ijet would come to a party. Let alone one as wild as this.

Parties, crowded clubs, and the like had always been the purview of her partner Codi - who thrived in the throbbing throngs and thudding bass of such environments. Perhaps Alei had been drawn here to give the environment another chance. It could be that coming to Zeltros (On whatever kind of business) was a wasted endeavor without sampling at least a taste of the hedonism the planet was known for. Maybe she was just curious? Or it could be something else, who knew? Not Aleidis, who was keenly uncomfortable in spite of the added resilience her belt gave her.

The one-armed teenager had reasoned that, when in Rome, one dressed the part. Strappy, heeled sandals. A white miniskirt that covered bikini bottoms, and a matching white bikini top. Even were it not for her naturally lambent, glowing skin skin and unearthly beauty - markers of her birthright as a Ghostling - she would have stuck out. For one, she was missing her right arm at the shoulder. For two, among the bustling and cheerful crowd, the apparently middle-aged girl wandered around like she was lost while trying to figure out why the hell she was there in the first place. Her private hope was that she wouldn't be recognized as yet another young face in a mob of young faces, and so far that hope had proven itself well-placed. The moment someone realized who she was, they'd be liable to spook the ghost into disappearing.

Nursing a non-alcoholic drink in her one hand, Aleidis moved through the cheerful crowds while appreciating the decor of Christian Slade's home.

Parties weren't usually my thing. Sure, I love drinking just as much as any other merc does. It's the whole... social interaction thing. With the talking and the dancing and the flirting, ya know? Plus, I lost my memories, including those that involved important lessons about how to be social. So what am I doing here? At a huge party on Zeltros, the party planet?
Well... it's complicated. First there was the accident, and the head injury (with resulting amnesia), then after that came the waking up to see complete strangers. Eventually I was cleared from the hospital, seeing as there was nothing more they could do for me. Someday my memories may come back, or they might not. In the meantime I'm stuck trying to figure out who I am, who I really am, not just who everyone says I am. Of course I took the job that an old friend offered me, but I wasn't going to just stay in one spot for a few years. I decided to travel.
Zeltros was just another planet to me. My exploration of the planet allowed me to meet new people, discover pieces of my personality, and start to remake my shattered being. Along the way I heard of a party that was going to be thrown- one of many actually. Something about it seemed... more special than the others. Somehow a Zabrak had convinced me to go with her. Now I was standing quietly, holding a drink, and wondering where the bloody hell she went. Probably off making out of somebody or something. Yay for being social...
But I was getting tired of waiting for someone who would not return. Quickly I downed the last of the very alcoholic drink, letting the burning sensation tear through my mouth, and set the empty glass down. Woo, that was nice. Now it was time to stop being a whiney little kid and man up. Go talk to people, flirt, get drunk, get into a fist fight, hell, at least try to be 'cool' for once. I mean c'mon, you can't have cool hair like this but be a total loser. My last hairdo was cooler, but this was closer to the one I had worn for years. It felt... right to pay some sort of honor to it.
Ahem, 'social interaction' time.
Grinning in an attempt to appear friendly, I started to walk through the house, looking for a good candidate for talking. No one really caught my eye at first, and several times I forced myself to look away, not feeling comfortable with watching one girl flash another. God, society is weird. Someone cat-called as I walked by, their buddy tried to slap my ass at the same time. Rolling my eyes I kept moving, heading towards one of the less occupied areas. I wasn't that drunk yet. Nope, no guys or gals (preferably gals) were going to have it that easy.
Everything was an odd normal until I spotted her. Practically glowing, dressed in clothes that left only a bit to imagine, and missing an arm. It was the last detail that caught my attention, causing me to rub my own prosthetic gently. The event that caused me to need it was long lost to my mind, hidden away in some deep crevice. Still I knew the biofiber replacement was there, lying from just above my elbow to the tips of my fingers. According to records, I had originally opted for a weaponized arm. Circe (an old friend and employer) had given me something even better.
Something inside of me urged me to speak to the girl, to learn her story, or at least part of it. Biting my lower lip gently I moved forward, reaching out my hand to lightly tap the girl's shoulder (her left one, above her remaining arm). While I waited for her to turn around I repositioned myself, so she would only need to turn 90 degrees to see me clearly. To her I would seem like just another girl. Unlike others, I was still wearing a moderate amount of clothing. A light grey tank top, camouflage trousers, and simple black boots. On my hands were fingerless gloves that hid some of my many tattoos. The only feature about me that would stand out would be my height, a nice 6 feet and 4 inches. Compared to many, I was a giant.
But a nice one.
"My apologies miss... but I was wondering how you, uh, lost yer arm? I don't mean to be intrusive or anything, it's just... A while back I lost mine, got it replaced almost a year ago. Friend o' mine got someone to fix it up..." Oh god I sound so awkward. She'll probably think I'm just some creep who wants to sleep with her or something. Which, for the record, I am not. If only I was better with words...
@[member="Aleidis Ijet"]

Aleidis Zrgaat

@[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]

A lifetime of avoiding physical contact because you bruised at a touch had made Aleidis a bit jumpy. Despite the fact that her inertial dampner made her nearly as sturdy as a human her own age and build, a tap on the shoulder was a quick way to make her heart skip a beat and send it leaping into her throat. The Ghostling paled, her glow briefly muted in an instinctive attempt to draw less attention, and she very nearly dropped her soft drink. Still adjusting to being left handed, naturally.

It didn't help that this party made her quite nervous.

When Alei turned to see who'd tried to get her attention, she initially spotted a pair of breasts behind grey fabric. Then she looked up... and up. And up. The woman who'd tapped her shoulder was extraordinarily tall, tall enough that Aleidis briefly wondered if she was a near-human of some sort. At such an incredible height, with muscle tone that suggested she led an active lifestyle, the Ghostling couldn't help but predict joint pain in the woman's future, in addition to a host of other health issues that she'd likely...

Right. No, not a doctor. Not a healer. Just some random girl at a party.

A girl with one arm, which seemed to be the whole reason she was being addressed by such an impressively tall woman.

"I needed to lose some weight in a hurry." The slight Ghostling replied on reflex, adding a nervous smile to the already bad joke. Most people who'd spent any amount of time around her were quite familiar with Aleidis' particular brand of 'humor'. It only got worse when she was intimidated. "...just kidding. A, uh... Sith. Blew it off." The teenager explained vaguely. It wasn't inaccurate - she'd had an arm, before Velok had blasted it off with a bolt of lightning.

It occurred to Aleidis that the tall woman with the combat boots and the fatigues might be security. And that only put her a little more on edge.

Perhaps this wasn't the best idea. Okay, it really wasn't a good idea after all. It looked like I scared the poor girl (partially because I'm ya know, over a foot taller). Not what I had intended... Being so god damn tall really had its drawbacks. At least I'm not a Null... then I could be up to nine feet tall. Yikes. Just thinking about that makes me uncomfortable. As I listened to the girl I tried to relax, appear as kind as possible. The scars that would be visible wouldn't help. Yet another reason I regret my former lifestyle, even if I'm not entirely sure what that was. Ahem, back to... whatever it was I was doing. Oh yeah, failing at attempting to be social for once.
The 'humorus' joke about needing to lose some weight made me raise my eyebrow momentarily. After a second I just nodded, hearing the actual reason. Apparently (according to one of a few journals I kept) I used to work for the Sith. Killed their enemies for them. I practically viewed them as Gods walking amongst us 'normal folks'. Something changed, and I then treated them as I seemed to treat all major factions. They were corrupt, and had no space for someone with as many morals as I have. Omega Pyre became my new home, and I stayed with them up until the accident.
Even without my memories, I now agreed that Sith usually equal trouble. Despite that, I still kept company with several of their ranks, and some who formally allied with them. Anyone who had known me before my crash was important to me. They were the keys to regaining what I had lost. Part of me wondered if the girl in front of me had been hurt by the same Sith who had made me leave the Empire... Potentially, but seeing as I don't know who that was, I can't ask or anything.
"A Sith?... Makes sense. They aren't exactly known for their kindness. Oh, and my apologies if I frightened you. That was not my intention," I replied, turning my head to the right. It felt so... awkward. How do people be 'social' anyway? Is there some class you take first that I missed out on? Or am I just... abnormal? Letting out a short, quiet sigh I turned back, meeting the girl's gaze once more. I tried again to soften my features, letting the pain in my eyes wash away. Hopefully it worked, and I seemed like a regular, but 'slightly' tall, female.
@[member="Aleidis Ijet"]

Aleidis Zrgaat

@[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]

"It's fine, don't worry..." Aleidis began, her smile somewhere between reassuring and awkwardly anxious. While she was (at this point) fairly convinced that the woman wasn't about to throw her out of the party for breaking a rule or something. Or for just being in the wrong sort of place at the wrong sort of age.

The woman didn't seem to recognize her, which was good. Neither woman had any idea that one of them despised the Republic completely, and until recently, the other had been the leader of it.

The teenager forced herself to take a small breath and calm down. It wasn't very hard. And once the butterflies in her stomach had been quieted, Aleidis' naturally easy-going and gregarious nature could shine as obviously as her skin did. "...I don't come to parties much." The Ghostling finished with a polite smile, glancing over her shoulder briefly to gauge the room around them. "Especially not ones this rowdy, you know?" Aleidis apologized sheepishly. "My name is Alei."

A smile crossed my lips, and most of the awkwardness faded. It seemed like the girl, who I now know is called Alei, was no longer as nervous. Who knows, I might be able to pull off this social interaction thing. Maybe even make a... friend. Okay, slow down Ven... you have to do the whole conversation and get-to-know ya thing first. It's official, after this party I'm moving to Dantooine and becoming a farmer. No, I'll grow a vineyard and make wine. But I'll only sell half of what I make, the rest is mine.
"Nice to meet you. I don't usually come to parties that often either. They're always so loud, and there's the whole 'being social' thing. A nice meeting between a few friends is better, especially if there's tea being served. I'm Ven'Rain by the way. Ven'Rain Sekairo," I start. Then before I can help it, another five words slip out, ones that I instantly regret. "Or so I've been told..." Mentally punching myself, I quickly attempted to recover from my blunder. "It's, well it's a long story. Not one for a random party with random people on a random planet. More of one for a small gathering like I mentioned before. Nice, and... quiet."
For the most part I doubted that Alei would want to hear my explanation regarding the name. But if she did I was willing to tell her. It would just be a lot to take in/find out when you've only just met someone... With a little laugh I awkwardly smiled, placing my right hand on the base of my neck, expressing the fact that I acknowledged my mistake/strangeness of what I said.
@[member="Aleidis Ijet"]

Aleidis Zrgaat

"@[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]." Aleidis repeated, letting the name roll of her tongue to make sure she'd gotten the pronunciation accurate. Lots of vowel sounds, delightful! The native patois of Datar was filled with vowels - to a girl named Aleidis, daughter of Orelia and Jobar, a name where nearly half was sharp vowel sounds was an absolute pleasure to say. Ven'Rain's fate was sealed, then; like Fabula Cavataio, Darron Wraith, and many before them, the Ghostling had decided that she liked this tall, strange woman. "That's a really lovely name, Missus Skairo!" Aleidis chirped amicably, canting her head slightly to one side to deliver her most friendly of friendly smiles.

"I like tea, too - especially minty teas. Naboo has a couple plants that make a really wonderful herbal tea, I grew some in my garden? And it turned out pretty amazing." Alei explained with a cheerful smile, taking a small sip from her cup before setting it aside midst a flock of identical disposable cups on a convenient end table. With an absent smile and a shrug, Aleidis put her hand on her hip. "Of course, I probly could have just saved myself some trouble and ordered some pre-packaged stuff from the holonet, but I like gardening, you know? It's very soothing. Have you ever tried it?"

She'd gotten over her apprehension regarding the party at large, and found something to focus on - Ven'Rain. As a consequence, Aleidis was more than happy to talk to a complete stranger as though they were old friends catching up.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Breaking the surface, Christian raised his hands and smoothed back his soaking hair, those golden eyes breaking through his eyelids and searching around the pool, a smile lighting up his face as all of the happy people danced about in the water, pushing and pulling on one another. There had even been a couple of women biding for his attention, one jumping up on his back for a piggyback ride as the other pulled him by his hands across the pool trying hard to keep his eyes on her.

He followed the pair around for a bit, but as he reached the shallow end of the pool he reached up and grabbed a short top glass with a certain brown liquid in it from one of his waiters serving drinks to the endless guests at his celebration. He took the drink and took a deep long swig as he began walking up the steps out of the pool, water cascading down from his sculpted form as he looked back and forth across the mass of people, that confident smirk finding it's rightful place as he raised his fresh glass of whiskey to cheers all that were nearest to him in that moment.

The cheers and cries again were ear piercing...

The Traveling Wanderer

T
The Wandering Traveler stood at the door...

This was a party, a wild one at that. "Will there be dancing?" He spoke aloud to himself "I love danceing, it's the best part of a party"

But then... a thought struck him, would the people like him. Sure he was... weird, but would they accept him as a freind?

He stood at the door, seeing if anybody would come to greet him, or if he would have to enter by himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom