Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is your Faction Leader inactive?

Are they? If so, state their name here and vote on up to three new leaders in your Faction, and I'll make them all leaders.

And if time is of the essence, I will accept one person in the inactive FL's stead to send me the list. Make sure they're one of the people you agree upon.

Faction: The Sith Empire
Leader: Darth Sidic - Currently little discussion in the faction discussion forum, no involvement in the auction thread.
Nominees: Kaine Zambrano (only nominee from me atm)

I appreciate the nomination, but I believe you would be a extremely excellent leader of the Sith Empire as well. So, my Faction is the Sith Empire, leader is Darth Sidic, and my nominee is Darth Apparatus.

I would prefer other people to step up as leaders for the faction, yet I do have experience leading a Sith community in a Star Wars role-playing site. Most of what I would do as a faction leader would involve imparting my experience onto the Sith members at large. You, or whoever else is faction leader, would be doing most of the pushing while I focus on being a Roleplay Judge in the formative days of StarWarsRP.net.

Elara Hulis

E
Faction: The Jedi Order
Leader: Ben Watts - He has not even logged on since February 28
Nominees: Teferi Efreet, if willing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom