Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there a place for a Commenor orphan?

So, I want to start Alessia off right.
Looking around, I've noticed there are factions and stuff that everyone's a part of. I think it would make sense for her to be in one as well.
As far as what I want her to do, I want her to be a neutral Force user. Though as to which side she leans more toward, it depends on who convinces her to come with them.
Since there are so many options, I have no idea who to really choose. So I thought I'd make this to see if anyone might be interested in helping out. OuO

[member="Alessia"]

I'm going to assume you were thinking of looking for a faction outside of Commenor itself, however given our mutual homeworld and Government, I thought I'd weigh in.

The Order of Commenor - The Force Praxeum

These are both completely neutral sects based upon the world of Commenor itself, not to be mistaken with The Jedi Order. Some people assume that the Jedi Order is part of the CSA but it's not, it's something Veiere heads up on the side. There's still a place of force nuetrality in alignment being offered to the West of Chasin City (Commenor's capital).

Commenor Systems Alliance
Click here for more details.

Hi there, welcome to Chaos!

If you're wanting a neutral faction that skews slightly more in the darksided direction, the Collective is a relatively new faction but we're always recruiting. The focus is on progressing and advancing the galaxy, but in terms of alignment anything between dark and neutral fits just fine. Our faction page is here and our faction ad is here, and you're more than welcome to message me here or on Discord if you have questions.

[member="Alessia"]

The Galactic Empire has good options for force users intending a more neutral path. We have the Inquisitorius, which has the inquisitors who are darker grey, learning the darker secrets, however they do not fall to the temptations of the dark side. There are also the True Grey Imperial Guard who are similar to the Imperial Knights from the Fel Empire.

Here's the link.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Alessia"],

There's also the Metal Lords, a faction of feudal droids and heavily augmented cyborgs right by Commenor if you would ever want to hang out with some sentient machines!

Honestly I would suggest you do a bunch of threads with different factions first, or maybe even stay as an independent character for a couple of months, before you pick one faction to do things with, that's what I did when I first joined and it really worked out for me, the best way to establish connections and really get a feel for factions is by actually roleplaying with their members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom