Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Iron Empire - Non-members, PM for an Invite] Cloak and Daggers

IN THE ORBIT OF RAKATA PRIME

The light of millions if not billions of stars shown against the dark fabric of space as the transports were deployed from the Embla heavy cruiser and made their way towards Rakata Prime, a beautiful tropical world littered with clusters of islands and archipelagos, hidden away in the Unknown Regions. Unfortunately for the men and women in these transports, they were not travelling to this planet for pleasure but as a preemptive effort against the rogue Sith who had taken up temporary residence on this planet which seemed uncomfortably close to Iron Empire borders.

However, this was not their only purpose for their trip, whispers have reached the ears of high ranking Iron Empire individuals that the rogue Sith who had taken up residence there enslaved some of the planet's populace to build redundant systems for the Omega - something that could not be allowed to succeed. In addition to their mission of ridding the planet of Sith scum and villainy, the redundant systems must also be sought out and destroyed lest the fall into the hands of any unsavoury individuals with ill intentions.

2VtpSGl.png

OBJECTIVES

Combatants:

1. These rogue Sith are powerful and dangerous individuals so, it would be rather unwise to challenge them in direct combat. Instead, attempt a covert entry into the facility and make your way inside and attempt to seize control of the security rooms where you can turn the turrets on the Sith, weakening them first before you begin your attack.

2. Create a diversion for the covert operatives by launching an assault on one of the rogue Sith's forward bases in an attempt to draw their attention from the main facility.

Non-combatants:

Enter the facility stealthily, find these components, and set an explosive charge on each one set to explode once all Iron Empire personnel have evacuated the building. It is pertinent that stealth is maintained throughout this objective for your own safety. Once you are discovered, you will most possibly be hunted down and captured by these villains where unspeakable things will be done to your person.

2VtpSGl.png
[member="Arrik Terran "]| [member="Atheus"] | [member="Corvinus Palpatine"] | [member="Darell Irani"] | [member="Darth Eversor"] | [member="Garm Berik"] | [member="Gunther Creed"] | [member="Horus the Blind"] | [member="Jane Rivers"] | [member="Jansal Corego"] | [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] | [member="Kami Meran"] | [member="Ket Van-Derveld"] | [member="Kobeon"] | [member="Kyros Fen"] | [member="Lyle Baelor"] | [member="Moira Skaldi"] | [member="Reaper2707Reincarnated"] | [member="Reinhard Baelor"] | [member="Samuel Baelor"] | [member="Songbird"] | [member="Tirdarius"] | [member="Tobias James"] | [member="Ultimatum"] | [member="Vaulkhar"] | [member="Vessel of Carnifex"] | [member="Zeradias Mant"] |

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLb7DWyl-Rc​
Rakata Prime; Surface.

Objective: Put on a show.
It was the name of the Sith that stood out in bold defiance to do what they must, yet again. Another world to pillage and rape of innocence until they are done with it and leave it to wither and die, along with its inhabitants if they didn't first die from labor or being treated poorly. Not to mention the various methods of executions or uses for fodder. It was a wonder for Darth Eversor, how the Sith have come such a long way yet lived up to so little of their past incarnations and reputations. How they could become so misguided under the notion that death is all that mattered, that there was nothing beyond the veil of shadows.
Eversor's service to this new-found Iron Empire wasn't but for a brief period at best for the time being, but he found a purpose in it. Albeit somewhat selfish and not in the proper light that those devoutly sworn to the cause may be, the eradication of the One Sith or any rebellious Sith was paramount to the entity's survival. It would be a thing likened to clearing one's browsing history. There must be no ties or traces.
In time, the servitude to this cause may become full-proof.
The beautiful scenery of Rakata was a stark contrast to the gloom and darkness that the former Sith was used to seeing, but from the cockpit of the shuttle he was aboard, his gaze was fixated on the true reason he came here. He tapped on the pilot's shoulder to have them land just away from the forward base that the Sith occupied for the time being. Sounds of machinery and a cacophony of orders along with groans of slaves polluted the air. These were signs of the past that Darth Eversor knew so well, but instead, he didn't take prisoners. Most of these people would have been killed off upon first contact if he were in charge.
Upon exiting the shuttle, Eversor collected his thoughts and unsheathed his old warblade, inspecting the finely crafted weapon. Its edge was still as sharp as the day it was first tested in battle, old blood still tinged the hilt with numerous memories of slaughter. But now was not the time to reminisce.
With darkness brandished and donning a new set of cloaks, robes and armor, the cleansing and liberation could begin. Trekking through foliage and jungle, Eversor spied a grouping of Sith socializing with one another as a group of enslaved civilians lined up in misery, shackled by the strength and dominance of the wretched underlings. Without further hesitation, an assault was mounted. The Sith were caught by surprise from the ambush, one being skewered through their very heart as the others were disemboweled and cut down like cattle. Hastily moving over the the imprisoned denizens, they were cut free and asked to evacuate to the very shuttle that the Dark Jedi arrived in.
Increasing his fortitude through the Dark Side of the Force, Eversor pressed on. He seethed with the desire to cut throats and crush vermin beneath his greaves.
Vindication, absolution, resolve.
These were the oaths the former Sith now chose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klPZIGQcrHA​

Nothing out of ordinary had occurred yet as far as the base was concerned. All teams had checked in on time, aside from one sensor craft. It had called in a few minutes late, claiming to have stopped by a village that they felt was traitorous. Whether or not this was the true reason was unknown, nobody was asking. There was a lot of work to be done aside from making certain that all the various patrol groups' stories were true. The Omega was paramount and nothing could stop them from getting these systems up and running. Unfortunately, not all of the areas agreed on the importance of the projects. Some overseers in the computer components department were more lax in their timetables. They did not see privy to share the reason for their complacency with the other departments and attempts to talk to the Commander ended with rather unconvincing statements. The result ended up being that there was competition between the various departments, what was worse it also created a severe divide that was not immediately evident. There were whispers of treachery, only held back from true blows by the united cause.

The slaves were a whole other matter. There were three groups that the Sith had found after the initial work had begun. The first were the most prolific, those that despised the Sith and would attempt escape or harm at any chance. Then there was the opposite end of the spectrum, very few in number, these Rakata had become willing servants to the Sith and worked harder and were for the most part incredibly trustworthy. The final group was the middle ground in number if not in personality. Named broken by most of the Sith, these Rakata were fairly useless for all but the simplest of tasks. These were the result of punishments administered by the more sadistic overseers. Even the slaves were an element of contention among the departments, the weapon related departments always had precedence for obtaining any of the loyal Rakata. The only consolation to the other departments was that there was no guarantee that a loyal Rakata was actually loyal. Thus far about a quarter of the 'loyal' Rakata had turned out to be liars attempting to gain enough freedom to accomplish a number of different problems. It was difficult to differentiate the groups thus it was all the more important that those that were proven loyal were removed from the rest.

It would be no easy task to openly assault the base, but then again that was the whole idea behind the fortress. There were ways in and many weaknesses to take advantage of. The enemies simply had to look for them.

[member="Darth Eversor"]
[member="Aster Rose Baelor"]

Objective one - Sneak into the fortress to turn the guns on the Sith.
Location - Outside the compound.
Allies: Eris, [member="Darth Eversor"], [member="Aster Rose Baelor"],
Enemy NPC's: [member="Ultimatum"],
Gear: Two lightsabers, Special Sith sword, Sith Dagger

Eris stood by my side as we were hiding upon the ground. Having a ragged tarp over the top of us to "shade" the two of us from any prying eyes. Even more so, I had her wear robes instead of her armor. She was very competent warrior, and soldier to be smart and to let me take most of the "agro" in terms. Moving forward by crawling a few meters, We came to a stop when guards started to move. We were on a different portion of the facility. Away from the diversion, and trying to get in without too much resistance to change the firing systems to be fired upon the Sith, and not ourselves.

When we could hear the snapping of gun fire, and the attacking Iron Empire, We made our move. Some guards were kept on watch. Looking to Thalia, I motioned for her to take the left side. Only three men were there, and I have five. More for me. Waiting for a moment, I then slowly removed the tarp over us. She nodded her head. She pulled out her lightsaber hilt. Placing a gloved hand on her own, I shook my head. Shushing her to make sure she was silent.

Rolling her eyes, She rose up, and walked towards the men on the left side. Raising their weapons, I then rushed forward. My blinding speed caught up to the first man. Drawing the attention to me, Two of her three men had their necks snapped from telekinesis. While my first two men were killed in a much gruesome manner of slamming my fist into his stomach. The pure force from increasing my speed sent my hand through his stomach. Missing his spine. The second fell from a crushing force upon his head. His helmet imploding on itself with a hearty crunch. Thaila's third man kicked the bucked as he was about to fire. Using a force barrier around the man, letting his blaster fire off, and bounce around inside the barrier. Piercing through him multiple times. Removing my limb from the guard, I rushed the other three. My dagger sliding out, and finding a home in a man's neck.

The fourth decided to grow a pair and rush me in return, only to be grabbed and thrown behind me. His body flailing from TK, and smacking multiple times onto the ground. His bones were broken, and he would be dying painfully. The last man was completely surprised by the sudden assault. His gun was shaking in his hand, I could feel the fear radiating from the man. I fed upon it like a moth to the flame. Walking up to him, crushing the weapon, and then lifting him up the ground by his uniform.

"Card Key, or you will end up like them."

His shaking hands drew a vibroknife. As he was pulling it down upon me, Thalia came to the rescue. Hold his hand up and away from my body. Reaching over, she pulled the card from the man's uniform. Then snapped his neck.

"Do you really have to feed on them Atheus?"
"Yes.'

Rolling her eyes once more, She swiped the card. The thump of the body, and following my apprentice inside.

There was a disturbance now. Contact had been lost with one of the slaver groups and the fortress was on a low level alert. A group of Sith were sent towards the last known position of the missing personnel, [member="Darth Eversor"] would soon have a few more Sith to dispatch. There was talk of sending out a larger force, however the commander was tentative about releasing a greater portion of the defense. Nonetheless, the more warrior like Sith were preparing their weapons and the armory was being emptied. The work was paramount however, the majority of the forces had to be directed to the Omega component production. If this was not accomplished then there would be no way of replacing any damage done to the original parts. No one doubted that they would succeed. The Sith were an unstoppable force that would defeat their enemies.

Such propaganda they had fed to themselves and their slaves, that they could not see their own weaknesses. The most level headed of their lot was the commander and him only because of his position. It did not matter to them, they believed themselves the superior people because they were the strongest. Their purpose was right in their eyes and justified by their ends. The galaxy would fall before them and all would despair.

Inside the base, more of the Sith were moving to the front portion in preparation for deployment while the guards began to relax. After all, if the enemy had been located so far away, what was there to fear?

----------------

The search group sent to find the missing Sith worked their way through the jungle on an armed hover platform. It was by no meas a tank, but it had been more than enough to repress slave outbreaks before. They were not aware of nature of the threat yet. They were to contact the base with details as soon as they came across enemies. There were about a dozen Sith and four soldiers on the platform. Armed with rifles, lightsabers, and the platform's mounted blaster cannons, they were confident in their ability to deal with most threats. The open platform had good sides to protect from most blaster fire, but it was only waste high and had no roof. There was nothing truly stopping an enemy dropping into the platform from the trees. Such was the arrogance of the Sith.

----------------

There were no guards immediately near on the inside of the doorway that [member="Atheus"] had entered. There were two that stood about thirty meters off, they were surprised that the door was being used. There was no intended change of guard right now. One of the two grabbed for his comm while the other began walking towards the two people.

"Hey, what's going on?" the second asked while reaching for his pistol.

Objective one - Sneak into the fortress to turn the guns on the Sith.
Location - Outside the compound -> Inside compound.
Allies: Eris, [member="Darth Eversor"], [member="Aster Rose Baelor"],
Enemy NPC's: [member="Ultimatum"],
Gear: Two lightsabers, Special Sith sword, Sith Dagger

As we entered, I cleared the right side, Looking down the hall, and searching for any life in that direction. Thalia searched for her side, and was met with the actual presence with a guard moving around the inside of the compound. As we were met with two men, One holding onto a com device, and the other asking what was happening, I reached out, and yanked on the communication device through the force. While my other hand, snapped the man's neck from this distance. While my apprentice had reached for the man, and yanked him towards her.

She let go of him to let his forward momentum let him slide on the floor to rest at our feet. Pressing down on him with the force, She then knelt down and smacked his lights out with a solid punch to the back of the head. A crunch of the man's nose was clear, and the pool of blood that was draining from his nose onto the floor began to slowly ooze out.

Holding onto the device, I tinkered with it a moment, and turned down the volume, and linked my com device up, and left Thalia's linked to our allies. This was so we could be informed at all times. Picking up the men physically, we threw them out the door to "hide" the bodies.

"Why didn't you kill him."
"No need to. I am a healer after all. I can't kill everyone."
"He could expose us should he wake."
"So then how do we avoid it."

Still kneeling over the man's body as it lay on the ground, I reached for his throat. Linking my arm around it, and holding till his chest stopped moving. I got a cross look from my apprentice. She may not like it, but I never took the chance. These men were ill-prepared for myself. Killing two should be easy. Its when we get closer that we will have problems.

"Kill him anyways, See if I care."
"You do."
"Damn you Athy"
"Yes, I walk the path to hell."

Walking back inside, We started to slowly make our way down the hall on the left side. Following from where the men had come from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom