Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Irina Calvarona

Name: Irina Vaienne Calvarona
Faction: Imperial Remnant
Species: Human
Height: 1.77 meters
Weight: 66 Kg
Eyes: Ocean blue
Hair: Blond
Skin: Pale
Force-sensitivity: Medium

Birthplace: Crina
Parents: Oliver Calvarona and Astra Starr
Siblings: [member="Alva Calvarona"], [member="Utena Calvarona"]

Strengths and weaknesses:
Resilience } dedicated and steadfast, finishing what she starts
Political Awareness } knowledgeable in the mechanics and chicanery of government and policy
Discernment } sensing of danger, deception, and character
Force Practitioning } learned in the Crinan arts of ‘magic’

Status } influential and powerful, but also greatly detached from the reality of the majority
Solitude } unsocial and distant from many, whether haters or supporters
Narrow-Mindedness } unwavering focus and firm grip at the expense of solid unity and strategic compromise
Sibling Rivalry } prideful in her own merit and suspicious of her own sisters
Target } first to inherit the crown, first in the crosshairs

Biography:
The prime heir to the Crinan throne, Irina Vaienne Calvarona was firstborn to the Crown, promised with an uncertain future as the rebellion on Rodica began to intensify. While certainly most privileged, her childhood was by no means easy, losing her birth mother only a handful of years into her youth.

A couple sisters later and after more interior turmoil, the Crinan Crown accepted the dominion of the Remnant of a foreign Empire, for cultural preservation, technological advancement, and security from the resistance fighters and whatever powers may be lurking externally. Under the Imperial flag, Irina became politically savvy, exercising her influence within the Empire, even if it was directly to minimal effect. Her persuasions could expand beyond the council and military meetings, however, as the royal family still overwhelmingly held the support of the Crinan Loyalist Party. Her primary motivation is national defense.

The eldest Calvarona daughter also had a stint in the Cosmina Academy for Practitioners, as her ‘magical attunement’ had been discovered. In her best interests, she had been enrolled by her parents to study and develop in ‘magic’ that was sanctioned by the Academy--as opposed to the sorcery that a few of the rogue ‘witches’ of the resistance practiced. While not as gifted as her younger siblings, Irina certainly possesses refined abilities in the supernatural arts.

Abilities:
  • Telepathy (Proficient)
  • Telekinesis (Novice)
  • Fighting Sight (Adept)
  • Lightning (Adept)
  • Hand-to-Hand Combat (Adept)

Role-plays:
Reconstruction and Reconciliation
Wargames

Kyla Foy

K
[member="Irina Calvarona"] Welcome, I hope you have fun roleplaying ^^ *Pokes breast* I think this is a girl... not sure... may I squeeze please?

[member="Maximilian Vinticus"]

You? Shoot me? That's the funniest thing I've heard all day.

[member="Irina Calvarona"]

"Make an example"?

*Raises eyebrow*

I can give you a hug...

[member="Maximilian Vinticus"]

mb54b667fce9a130.56141620.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom