Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iradues - Cookie Monster

kadajpsp.jpg

Playby rights belong to Final Fantasy - Kadaj

NAME: Iradues
FACTION: N/A
SPECIES: Icarii - 50%, Echani - 25%, Thrysian - 25%
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 5 foot 10 inches
WEIGHT: 178 pounds
EYES: Green
HAIR: White hair
SKIN: White.
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes, Very

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
{+} The bigger they are: Iradues is very strong and powerful physically after 14 years of training to keep his body in the peak condition for combat, fights, and war.
{+} The harder they fall...: With the mutation of his Genetics, Iradues can stand just about anything you can at him. He can still die through severely Mortal wounds such as Decapitation, or injury of major organs.
{+} Sharp Mind: Quick to learn, and act, iradues is very smart and despite his short fuse, is calculating everymove to the point where he can prematurely predict some movements to a degree, as well as the training with his Fire Dancing skills.
{+/-} Morals: Iradues has very high set of morals of not sacrificing people, and not killing innocent lives regardless if they are good or bad. He resorts to fighting all the time and can seem that he is out of control, but really he is in control and able to protect others should the need arise. So much so that it could put him into situations where he can get hurt, or even "killed."
{+/-} Solid Weapons: With the technology of Blaster pistols and Lightsabers, Dues does not trust a weightless weapon in his hands. As such, he will normally use swords, or slughthrowers. This puts him behind in the use of technology in some ways, but it also limits him to master less skills creating a funnel of knowledge allowing him to be at a much better use than that of most others.
{-} Short fuse: Iradues has a very short fuse. Quick to anger and attacking to protect his or others lives, values and so forth. Even just one wrong word can set him off.
{-} Fears: Iradues rarely fears anything, but one of the few that he does, is the loss of his family or potential friends. So much to the point that he would sacrifice himself to save them. Iradues has a fear of height so much that it is almost considered a "Paralyzing fear."
{-} Cookie Monster syndrome: Me see cookie, Me annihilate cookie!

APPEARANCE:
Iradues has a mixture of Echani, Thrysiran, and Icarri blood and genetic code within his body. Having the Echani signature white hair, and the attributes that come with the Icarri, Some would call him a Mutt, or Mutation of their kind. He has a very muscular form that is honed to become very physically fit since he was a boy of 10 years old. (He does not skip leg day either!) He will generally wear his echani Fiber armor carrying with a one handed vibrosword.
kadaj-final-fantasy-18621669-896-518.jpg

BIOGRAPHY:
Born to an Echani mother, Yusue, and a Thrysian Father, Dranti, Iradues was not conceived of natural child birth. His mother was considered not fertile. However, they wanted a child so badly, that they resorted to the use of Genetic birth. by using the DNA of the Father, Mother, and an Icarii male, He was born as a Test tube baby. However, to give him the use of a true birth, he was transplanted into Yusue's womb.

He popped out about 9 months later and had the traits of all three people. Since his birth, he has been an outcast, and an Exile to either race of the Echani Species. He sought every way that he could prove that he was as good, or even better at times, than they were. He was a good student, learning fast in the ways of the Echani as his father left him when he was 7 years old. One day after classes at the local school, bullies came and began to beat him. He had the notion to fight back, and when he did with all of his hate, anger, and Wrath (Evident of the playby I would use Wrath at some point right?) and beat the students who had thought about handing out some punishment.

Since then, he has found that people respect a well trained warrior and fighter. As customary, he enrolled in the Echani Military and trained to the point where it was very hard to beat him, word spread around about the "Mutt" and he made a name for himself as an aggressive fighter, and one who never gives up. Even at times, starting a fight when someone went against his Moral Values. While his Values are not wrong, actually could be considered a rather heartfelt man, he went around showing what he felt in the wrong way. Resorting to proving by physical combat.

Once more word got around that he was rather pushy if you touched the wrong buttons. People almost feared him. And even in his state of anger, he did not want to be feared. Out of respect for others, He asked for Honorable discharge from the Military to protect those that he may not hurt others because of his small fuse, and quick to anger attitude. They agreed, and put him on reserved duty as to still keep him within the military, but not forced to be in contact with those who may not have the same point of view as him. He was allowed to keep his gear to continue to preform for the Military.

All along during these years, He was trained by a neutral Force user who went by the name of Yazan. Training him to use his force powers to the highest potential. Most of Iradues powers are oriented with Telekinesis, and enhancement of attacks. Because of his honorable discharge, Yazan saw that Iradues had become greater than himself. Saying that he had passed all that he had excluding one last test.

The last test, A test of strength, was set in the woods of Eshan where after many hours of tracking his Force trainer to the top of a mountain, Even in his weakened state of constant moving, took to combat against Yazan. Beating him barely in combat with blades, force, and close quarters combat. Considering that Yazan was actually ranked as a High apprentice, he was trained up to a level of power to rival many. As a prize he was given a ship (Working on the model) to be used by Iradues. Telling him that he needed to leave Eshan and to look for a place where he could continue his training, as well as find a purpose in his life to fight for, other than the Wrath that he seems to control at will.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

32_110411181416_1.jpg
Iradues as a young adult with a Vibrosword​
Force Skills:
Art of movement - HA
Enhance strike - HA
Tutinamas - AA
Battlemind - AA
Force Barrier - LA
Force sense
  • Force sense - AA
  • Battle Precognition - LA
  • Force Empathy - LA
Telekinesis
  • Push - AA
  • Pull - AA
  • Grip - AA
  • Jump - HA
  • Speed - HA
  • Throw - AA

General Skills:
Echani Martial Arts - HA
Echani Firedancing - LA
hand to hand combat - HA
Bladed combat - AA
Double bladed combat - LA
Piloting/Driving - AA

(Low apprentice - LP, Apprentice - AA, High Apprentice - HP)
(Low Knight - LK, Knight - KK, High Knight - HK)
(Low Master - LM, Master - MM, High Master - HM)​
(Legendary - LD)

[member="Valeria Aetani"]

What do you mean? I wan to try and keep everything in check reasonably so I don't have mishaps.

And an update, it would actually be 27% because I did my math wrong. 45+26+28=99 while 45+27+28=100

You cannot have 27% of a person...since she was the mother but used only partly he would be 25% Echani, 25% and 50%.

It's not possible to have fractions of a person like that....

As for the rest, see the hybrids poll. This one will have some of the strengths of all parties, but the weaknesses too.
[member="Iradues"]

[member="Valeria Aetani"]
Would it be fine if I just mention that he is mixed blooded until I can get the right percentages? I mean, unless it's going to be 33.3 repeating% for all three species.

I have looked at the thread, and the Icarii weakness is that he can survive dismemberment, but can be killed through the vital organs, instead of just the brain. its about half and half IMO.

R'Ikk Zikk said:
Just saying, since you were a genetic "mishap" as some scientists would say, this may be a good way to have full powers of the races, though I'm not 100% sure
I was still born the same. Came out of a dark place and was forced to cry from th bright lights, but with the help of technology. I was created in a tube of metal, but born from the womb. So I grew naturally instead of in a tube full of chemicals that could have given me all of these abilities. However, as there are many people with stories like this, I wanted something different, with moderate strengths and weaknesses. Not have everything and be called out even more on it. Thanks for the suggestion though!

Iradues said:
I was still born the same. Came out of a dark place and was forced to cry from th bright lights, but with the help of technology. I was created in a tube of metal, but born from the womb. So I grew naturally instead of in a tube full of chemicals that could have given me all of these abilities. However, as there are many people with stories like this, I wanted something different, with moderate strengths and weaknesses. Not have everything and be called out even more on it. Thanks for the suggestion though!
I meant the whole "Test tube baby" thing, and I made a temporary sig out of the pic in your current sig

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom