Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion.

The Red Ravens launched a surprise Invasion on Tund, a planet on your extreme fringes. Our members have been instructed to only write back-story so far and not attack directly until you are ready.

We have one objective, seize the capitol. I want to keep the fleets limited to 5000m.

My fleets length and breakdown is posted.

Seems sneaky but we are criminals and sneaky ourselves!

I am limiting my side to five allies if any. Please let us know what you would like for allies and victory conditions.

Avalore Eden said:
http://starwarsrp.net/page/articles.html/_/role-play-rules/invasions-r16

I would like to direct Red Ravens admins to the invasion rules and point them to the very first sentence of the very first paragraph.

I would also like to urge republic members not to enter the thread until such a time that proper negotiations have been made between faction admins.
I was asking Marcello and Haley if Faction Invasion rules had changed, I didn't think they had but it wouldn't be the first time I was wrong.

*shrugs* Not my field of operations anymore. Kudos to those who caught it.

This invasion thread has been reported to the RPJs for RR's failure to follow invasion rules.

This doesn't mean the invasion won't happen, it simply means all Republic members should not post to the thread until things have been worked out properly.

In short: DO NOT POST TO THE IC INVASION THREAD UNTIL GIVEN THE ALL CLEAR BY MYSELF OR ANOTHER REPUBLIC ADMIN.

<3

Avalore Eden said:
This invasion thread has been reported to the RPJs for RR's failure to follow invasion rules.

This doesn't mean the invasion won't happen, it simply means all Republic members should not post to the thread until things have been worked out properly.

In short: DO NOT POST TO THE IC INVASION THREAD UNTIL GIVEN THE ALL CLEAR BY MYSELF OR ANOTHER REPUBLIC ADMIN.

<3

This message approved by [member="Ayden Cater"].

GoatMeme8.jpg

Small update.

We have been contacted by the Red Raven's Faction Admin team and this is under discussion - but to confirm the above - please do NOT post anything until further notice.

[member="Kiskla Grayson"] | [member="Avalore Eden"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom