Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of O'reen

Rasu, Antares, and Selena will need the most help. I'm currently on my way there to aid, but there will still be to many enemies for the four of us. Besides I had to leave the second plateau unguarded to help.

Cedric Dorn

C
QyAxSC8.gif

Cedric Dorn

C
@[member="Iella E`ron"] Don't help me directly please.

@[member="Daella Apparine"] and I will be making a b-line for @[member="Ashin Varanin"] and @Spencer Jacobs, hopefully drawing in @[member="Valik"] and another person in at the same time. If you want to engage Zaiden however and allow us to bypass him to get to the Fringe lines that would be cool

Diana Moridena said:
@[member="Iella E`ron"] Don't help me directly please.

@[member="Daella Apparine"] and I will be making a b-line for @[member="Ashin Varanin"] and @[member="Spencer Jacobs"], hopefully drawing in @[member="Valik"] and another person in at the same time. If you want to engage Zaiden however and allow us to bypass him to get to the Fringe lines that would be cool

Rasu Gan said:
So I understand that Iella is assisting on the second plateau. Any others able to assist us on the first.

I swear there is no end to the Fringe members.

Ok will read up soon, but who needs the most help? @[member="Rasu Gan"] are you situated ok?

@[member="Iella E`ron"] im being attacked by a trooper, an HRD, and a dark jedi knight.

If you could take care of the Dark Jedi Knight that'd be cool. That's Alen Na'varro.

@[member="Yinch"] could you attack the HRD for me plox. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom