Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Empress Teta [Sign-up]

500px-Empress_Teta_from_spacecopy_zps89252e91.jpg

Hi everyone!

As per this discussion, I thought we could try this out.

Empress Teta is going to be a really fun invasion/liberation, and offers a lot of opportunity for a variety of characters.

I'd like to see who's interested, and start implementing (or at least testing out) this chain-of-command we talked about as a faction.

Please sign up here if you're interested, and use this form:

Character Name: (As seen above avatar)
Character Rank: (Master / Knight / Padawan / NFU General / Admiral / Soldier etc)
Character Specials: Fighter? Diplomat? Do you like art? *

*Empress Teta systems are known for their wealth of architecture and historic items. There will be a team dedicated to preserving these artifacts. Please indicate if you're interested in this! I'll dedicate you to team gamma.

Your credentials will be assessed and your team assigned before the invasion. You'll have a nice medley of people to work with, a guaranteed writing partner, and triumph!
Yeah team!

Team Alpha - Command: [member="Zaren Bouqi"]
  • [member="Zaren Bouqi"]
  • [member="Hasjo Hallu"] (Are you to sign up as an ally....?)
  • [member="Cree Oyaya"]
    I have Zaren listed as the commander because he is directly affiliated with The Republic and would be informed of all their communications from an IC perspective. Congrats on achieving master, Hasjo!
Team Beta - Command: [member="Aaralyn Rekali"]
  • [member="Aaralyn Rekali"]
  • [member="Shaw McKeller"]
  • [member="Talon Vosra"]
  • Open
Team Gamma - Command: [member="Avalore Eden"]
Objective: Artifact Preservation + PvP

• [member="Maria Natalja"]
  • [member="Turin Val Kur"]
  • [member="Avalore Eden"]
  • [member="Jannik Morlandt"]

Team Omega - Command: [member="Saki"]
  • [member="Saki"]
  • [member="Ket Vistas"]
  • [member="Kiyron"]
  • open

Team Delta - Command: [member="Marcello Matteo"]
  • [member="Marcello Matteo"]
  • [member="Michael Sardun"]
  • [member="Ki'an Karr"]
  • [member="Anarya Drast"]

*Commanders are decided based on rank / belonging to the Republic.

*Teams are open to be rearranged depending on new sign ups. Consider this a jigsaw puzzle for allocation / organization. The objective is to mix and match!

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
As the preservation matters little as opposed to the pvp I'll be there to fight. If someone wants to come with me fine if not okay. Just use your head

Character Name: Maria Natalja
Character Rank: Padawan
Character Specials: Fighter, I guess... But I would love to preserve the artefacts and stuff. I would have to talk to the dude I was about to team up with before the final decision.

[member="Turin Val Kur"]

Zion Krayt

Z
[member="Hasjo Hallu"], [member="Cree Oyaya"] is my team! We're waiting to know the objectives before actually deciding anything I think.

Character Name: Hasjo Hallu
Character Rank: Master
Character Specials: Exotic Weapons Master

Myself (Master), [member="Zaren Bouqi"] (Knight) and [member="Cree Oyaya"] (Knight) have already organised ourselves as a team. We're indeed waiting for some objectives. We've already discussed that if fleeting occurs, we could be a boarding party (3 jedi can cause a lot of trouble inside a cruiser) or whatever ground objectives there may be.

Zion Krayt

Z
Character Name: Zaren Bouqi
Character Rank: Knight
Character Specials: Fighter; Master of Form Seven.

Saki said:
The objectives matter little guys they are just excuses for pvp, if you focus on them we will lose.
If people want to do objectives, then it should be like it. A war is nothing without objectives. It's not just swinging around your lightsaber and saying it's war.

While I do agree with you partially, I must say that objectives should have already been more important in case of Invasions and that we should finally make things more realistic.

The Hound

T
Character Name: Turin Val Kur
Character Rank: Master
Character Specials: Fighter/*
[member="Maria Natalja"] Art is fine with me :)

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
As per RPJ ruling, this invasion's parameters is decided by the OS, which means pure PvP. I agree with the concept that objectives win wars, not how many PCs I whooped, but that's how the dice fell.

These "objectives" are not the deciding factor for the invasion, PvP is. However, the objectives give us IC reasoning as to why we're there and gives us some fun storylines to write out.

Ultimately, the whole point is to have fun. You wanna fight? Fight. You wanna write a story? Write a story. At the end of the day, all of this is what you make of it, so have fun with it.

@[member="Asmundr Varobalder"]

Hasjo is an ally, Kriskla and Hasjo came to an arrangement that throughout the One Sith / Republic war, he would be a consistent ally and hold his affiliations to the Republic - for the duration of this war. He'll also be bringing his military unit, the Sixth Battalion (NPC's) if people allow NPC's during the war.

Shaw McKeller

The Demon of Concordia
Character Name: Shaw McKeller
Character Rank: Padawan
Character Specials: PvP and...

hellsing_blu_ray_master_of_war_by_fvsj-d38yaqr.jpg

I'm okay with art. I'd like to be paired up with [member="Aaralyn Rekali"] if possible.

Fair warning. Your NPCs will never be regarded as more than RP fluff in any invasion. I support it from a story aspect but don't get your panties in a bunch when someone goes "Lolyeah ignore all dem soldier boys."

Anyways...

Marcello Matteo
Master
Bust 'Em

[member="Saki"]

That isn't a true statement.

Things have to have some type of balance. Bad advice causes us to lose people and objectives. It would be greatly appreciated if it wasn't given out.

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
[member="Aaralyn Rekali"]

Popo said:
These "objectives" are not the deciding factor for the invasion, PvP is.
From the hutts mouth, saying objectives are fluff and focus on fighting is the best advice here. Yes go and say you saved the art all you want from sith NPC's trying to destroy it. I wish you well I'm going to focus on the determining factor that actually counts towards the Republics victory. If we win then yay I saved stuff background noise determined later.

Saki said:
[member="Aaralyn Rekali"]

From the hutts mouth, saying objectives are fluff and focus on fighting is the best advice here. Yes go and say you saved the art all you want from sith NPC's trying to destroy it. I wish you well I'm going to focus on the determining factor that actually counts towards the Republics victory. If we win then yay I saved stuff background noise determined later.
We're not here for winning, we're here for story. While yes, we may lost if we don't all focus on the PvP, but we may also lose when we all focus on it. I personally want story to happen, not just some crazy lightsaber-swinging, so I want to have objectives to work on. It's more story than having a simple duel. Or a fight, depends on how many enemies there are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom