Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

~Introduction~

DFS-8DS

Nobody has turned me on yet.
Hey there !

I already have some ideas on how to rp my character into present time, but I would love to hear any ideas that some of you might have, be it either silly, just for fun or serious, let your mind race !

Jsc

Disney's Princess
I'm looking for this DJ's right. So my friend passes me this number of a Droid Starfighter and I'm all like "What?" and she's all like "Word." and I'm all like "Kay." Playa's gotta play.

So now were at the wedding and all my friends be like "Who's that Droid Starfighter on the flo." and I be all "Man, that's the DJ." and they be all like "Whoa." and I be all like "Yo. Get down with it." and they be all all like "We can dig it."

And now your Shaft. So Shake it off.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Ahem,

What I meant was: Do something surprising. Throw down an introduction where your robot is a DJ at a nightclub, a Priest who does Red Weddings on Tatooine, or a Dance Director for the Hutt Empire's slave conventions. Maybe it's just a gig on the side to hide your true identity or only a freak one-time incident to pay back that nice Refrigerator you met in prison? Ya know. Surprising. A little Boom. Wow!

Or not. 2 cents. :p

[member="Barkt Melan"]

FRAME: I feel no emotion... I just accidentally happen to hit on anything with a pair of breasts....

8DS: Huh? That is emotion, meat sack.

FRAME: I'm not a frakking meat sack!

8DS: Oh, look... Emotion.

DFS-8DS

LLP-850 said:
Hello droid.
[member="LLP-850"]

large.gif

Oh no, oil everywhere !

DFS-8DS

Jay Scott Clark said:
I'm looking for this DJ's right. So my friend passes me this number of a Droid Starfighter and I'm all like "What?" and she's all like "Word." and I'm all like "Kay." Playa's gotta play.

So now were at the wedding and all my friends be like "Who's that Droid Starfighter on the flo." and I be all "Man, that's the DJ." and they be all like "Whoa." and I be all like "Yo. Get down with it." and they be all all like "We can dig it."

And now your Shaft. So Shake it off.
Sure, I will consider it.

DFS-8DS

Cross Ikon said:
[member="Barkt Melan"]

FRAME: I feel no emotion... I just accidentally happen to hit on anything with a pair of breasts....

8DS: Huh? That is emotion, meat sack.

FRAME: I'm not a frakking meat sack!

8DS: Oh, look... Emotion.
tumblr_inline_na26muRah41r8p6gq.gif

DFS-8DS

Cross Ikon said:
[member="DFS-8DS"]

I know. I was joking. But that's the kind of deadpan stuff I usually get when I play an emotionless character.
Mm, did you rp those on this site ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom