Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interest Check: NebuLab

Ahi Ohs'Rim

Technological Entrepreneur
Note: official company creation and marketplace brouhaha are going to wait until I have enough interest

Ahi has recently graduated from university and is starting his own business, NebuLab, a tech and R&D company. Currently he does modifications on weapons and starships to pay the bills but soon he can expand operations.
A brief rundown of the company:
products: personal shielding, droids, weaponry
Facilities: none right now, one soon and more to follow
Base Credits: 2k

The first major product will be cheap personal shields thanks to the properties of ground up crystals formed after supernovae. There will be at least one research thread as well as testing, collecting , and production set up for this. I will need people for that soon and I will offer further explanation.

Right now, I need odd jobs and such to help Ahi get enough credits to be able to afford equipment to collect these crystals and to fully develop research.

Looking for any sort of rp that can help expand business and operations

If you need any sort of modification for a ship or weapon, or are interested in investing in a technology that will keep your soldiers, politicians, or even yourself safe, contact me :)

[member="Ahi Ohs'Rim"]

I am the Quartermaster of my Faction, if this company is approved and willing to work with our researchers in medical technologies, I will be willing to invest and offer a planet for a second base. Terms and conditions can be noted at a later time, no affiliation with my faction will be required nor will weapons be allowed.

I am further interested in how this proceeded on a later base.

Ahi Ohs'Rim

Technological Entrepreneur
Jaster of clan Awaud said:
[member="Ahi Ohs'Rim"]
I am the Quartermaster of my Faction, if this company is approved and willing to work with our researchers in medical technologies, I will be willing to invest and offer a planet for a second base. Terms and conditions can be noted at a later time, no affiliation with my faction will be required nor will weapons be allowed.
I am further interested in how this proceeded on a later base.
I'd be more than happy to work with the Healer's Guild. You'd have to bring me up to speed on your researchers and technology though.
@Jaster of clan Awaud

Darth Arcanix said:
[member="Ahi Ohs'Rim"]

Once you've got the company up and approved, I'd be perfectly happy to have Krayt Industries work closely with Nebulab
I'll do a write up for the company after I can get a base of operations and a production facility open.

[member="Darth Arcanix"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom