Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interest check: Mafia

Six Sin

Pugilistic Addiction
So, I was thinking about the original concept I had for this character, which was that he was a member of a race that had a very mafia/underworld/cartel-centric society.

Now that I've ended up scrapping the race and their homeworld themselves, I'm thinking about resurrecting the concept, and making the bunny man the head of a space mafia. I love the Godfather (except for that crap-heap of a third movie), and I think it'd be fun to do. Buying our way into major faction's stocks and tech, protecting our planets' citizens, et cetera.

I seriously hope other people are interested. I've been wanting to do this for a long time...

Six Sin

Pugilistic Addiction
[member="Blitz"]

Anyway, Black Sun is the most obvious ally for them. I will end up helping, or at least buying into them. And I seriously hope our two factions won't be the only mafia families arising. It'd be cool to see a totally mafia-based faction.

[member='Strider Garon']

Because I already have a Mando or two... Plus, this was the initial basis of the humanoid bunny-people. Like the Suns, I'll probably end up buying into, or having members in the Mandalorians.

[member="Kryll Heartseeker"] - What's your definition of a mafia, out of curiosity? You just want something family-based?

If so, the Ticons are pretty close.. >.>

Six Sin

Pugilistic Addiction
[member="Barik Rahl"]

I just wanna do something that lands somewhere between the Mando'a and the Black Sun. And I know the Ticons are close. I have the only Ticon who's never been directly involved with the Ravens.

[member="Kryll Heartseeker"] - I thought the older generation were all killed? o.o

I think Colap's only uncle, the senator, died. The senator was my father's sister's husband. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom