Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Interest Check] Anniversary Banquet

slider-hd-2-min.jpg

So until very recently, I had no idea that the SJO was about to celebrate its third year anniversary! Along with [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]'s retirement to allow [member="Sorel Crieff"] to take over as Grandmaster. I'd like to organize a social thread fo celebrate both events, set on May 4th. Along with the SJO, I'd also like to open up the event for other friendly factions to attend, like the Iron Empire.

Sounds like a great idea! Although the anniversary is actually on May 13th, but who's counting? :p

I'll most likely hand over the title of Grandmaster to Sorel before then, but that doesn't mean we can't celebrate down the line. ;)

And yes, it should definitely be open for friendlies. ^_^

Might I attend this shindig? I'll probably be beat up all to heck due to having a duel with Connor and what not but bacta does wonders! Also fancy clothes, jewelry and whatnot. What's the dress-code for this deal anyways?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom