Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interest Check: Adventure thread

Tarek'Gor

Noble Goals but Foul Deeds
http://youtu.be/xDOUUN0W3Pk

I would like to take a stab at telling and participating in an adventure style story akin to the SW movies, The old republic character stories, LOTR or some of the dragon-lance novels. To this end Id like to recruit at least 3 other like minded players for a lengthy campaign and play through of a story arc that will begin with the video above and then be concocted by us, the players, as we go through the story. My end goal is to meet some new people, make a few friends and maybe some enemies as I hash out my character. The story itself is not meant to be a galactic event or anything, just to serve as a medium from which our characters can interact.

All manner and types of characters will be welcome in this thread though I think it is better suited to acolyte/apprentice and novice chars. Alignment/faction is irrelevant and we will build the story to give all of us a reason to be where we are.

So if there are any takers, post below and let me know what you think

PS: An edit will follow in the morning when my brain is fresh.

Tarek'Gor

To End All War

Ground Rules

1) Its going to be a long thread but I am not going to enforce a posting frequency. Post when you can and understand that when you are not around your character will follow the groups actions

2) Access to external resources within the thread is limited. Your character can only use what they can carry with them.

3) I am open to feedback at all times. PM me whenever you feel the need

4) Have fun

Characters:

(PCs):

Tarek'Gor
Zed
Minna
Mel'sivlal Huedain

(NPC):

Mira Taren
Jedi Pursuer/s
Sith Pursuer/s

Tarek'Gor

[member="Minna"] . Glad I captured your interest! The artifact will certainly be central to the story,

[member="Mel'sivlal Huedain"]. Welcome!

Criticism and feedback are always welcome. I'm planning to start the thread in the next two days.

I'd like to join! sorry i posted a comment on your story thread already before i knew about this thread but i'd like to join if it's okay with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom