Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Instruments of War (Sarge)

Roxanna walked down the hall looking for Sarge. She needed some training and he seemed like he was most qualified. But she still couldn't believe he just ditched her the other night. She would have words with him.

Sarge didn't often walk down the hall; it was typically awkward and people ran into him. But then he saw Rox, and he sighed. "Looking for me?", he asks, sounding for all the stars like he hoped she wasn't about to give him bad news.

She threw a negative pregnancy test down in front of him, "That was some stunt you pulled the other night. I want training. Weapons training and stealth tactics."

"What stunt? Also, really? Just gonna throw that at me? Awesome. Real mature. I used protection, and told you it was one night only. I am absolved of any wrongdoing here." He slowly raised his hands into the air in mock surrender. "Alright, alright. What kind of weapons."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom