Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Insert Proper Greeting Here.

Greetings all. I am here to weave some stories together with those here. It seems like an interesting site and I would like to see where things shall develop.

-Smiles- Thanks for the warm welcome. If any of you have suggestions for what is needed or could be used on the site, I would appriciate it. I haven't made up my mind as to what I want to play.

Welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll feel right at home!

At this moment, active members are needed for The Republic and The Jedi Order. If you'd be interested in making a character for either of these factions, feel free to PM anyone with "The Republic" or "Jedi" as their labels for any questions you may have.

If you're more of a bad guy at heart, the Sith Empire is also actively seeking new members. And if you're one of those indomitable warrior types, the Mandalorians would welcome you with open arms. Put simply, we have a faction to suit any of your tastes.

(I most highly recommend The Republic ;))

The Republic is a mix of Jedi and Republic types and they could use help if you're that way inclined. The Sith also need more warriors to extend dominion of the galaxy however, and the criminals are always looking for help!

So...entirely up to you, but Republic is the newest faction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom