Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Insert evil topic here]

Hey, I forgot to post here when joining. I am Darth Valdra.(Hakora Feanor) I guess I should list my past in a nutshell so you guys don't think I am some person wanting to take up your lordships.

I have had this character and been active with no breaks for a year now. I started in the Order of the Grey and was Knighted there by Alexandra Feanor. I then joined the Jedi and became a Shadow. I then left them because they were too good and joined the Mandalorians and Vitae Alliance in secret where I was leadership and Head of Intelligence. I was recently given master after a review and majority vote by the RPJ/ Admins.

While my character is rather arrogant, rude and laid back, I want to be someone you guys can trust to provide a fun Rp and can go to if ever you have a problem that I can help with.

Let's go smash some skulls!

[member="Darth Venefica"]

Little? I wouldn't say little. I never planned to join the Sith with this character and it even contradicts how I made him, but big reason I joined was the sheer size of the faction.

[member="Darth Anarchis"]

I don't believe we have actually met and how are you from the old republic?

[member="Rhuza Kingpriest"]

Thank ya!

Abigail

A
[member="Darth Valdra"]

Read my bio. I was frozen in carbonite till the thread with Technovore

Oh ok.... Though you are aware that technology wasn't around in the Old Republic right? It am didn't come around until phantom mentor time. I looked it up on wiki to double check and even there it says Darth Vader froze solo to find out if it would work so he could use it to Luke. This suggests that it was still new and untested fully. It also never states that canonize can hold someone that long.

I personally don't care if you use it or not, just curious about the how ya know?

Abigail

A
[member="Darth Valdra"]

Well, I was not aware of that, but I -could- say Silas had something very close to it that was stopped when carbonite came around and was rarely used to begin with

Personally, and I saw this on someone's profile. You could have had Anarchis fighting a battle on a massive scale and ether a wormhole opens that transports him to our time orrrr the more epic a massive explosion or attack happens and a black hole is created and you are sent in time.

Though I don't believe anyone is going to care if carbonate was around or not since it isn't considered OP.

Hey you do you. If I were to listen to everything people want me to do with my character I would still be a Knight in an inactive Faction and using a lightsaber instead of a claymore.

Abigail

A
[member="Darth Valdra"]

Right, had I thought of what you said before making Anarchis, I'd have done it though

[member="Darth Ferus"]

How is it plausible if it wasn't around in old republic era?

I am still Eldorai, just ale goals doesn't look evil and since I am having a powerful Sith sword version on dante's sword being made I thought I might as well go the whole way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom