Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artist Ingrid's workshop (avatars, sigs, flairs, etc.)

Max Wayne Max Wayne , sorry it took a long time.
9R0T0FI.gif
Well worth the wait! Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello. Could I request for a signature, please? This one avatarshould be on the left while this other avatar should be on the right. The background would be similar to Nar Shaddaa or any futuristic crime-ridden city and you can put the Hutt Republic symbol where ever you like it. There should be some fire animation like your signature (that'll fit on my character's signature). Thanks in advance!

20QyEQw.png
Hi! I finally found a near perfect representation of my character (with some help) but his hair is a bit dark can you lighten it please? And maybe replace that gun in his hand with a blaster as well?

Last edited:
Hello there. I would like an edit to an avatar picture please.
The head is a little bit too small for the overall body shape. If there is any way that you can make the head bigger to match. The person is going to be a Cragmoloid if that helps with the overall problem. I also wouldn't mind if you could add some elephant or mammoth tusks that look like they are coming out of the helmet to better symbolize the Cragmoloid Species.

Dinosaur-Warriors-Mammoth Color Version

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom