Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artist Ingrid's workshop (avatars, sigs, flairs, etc.)

Can I have a new signature with just my character and my character's name, please?
faede32e82918c6604ece6bade84b417.jpg

Greetings Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim !

It seems that I need a full character revampt with new and cool images, and I am hooked with your art. Now... there is a slight situation and is the fact that I am quite open to suggestions on what can be done. I have a few images that have been edited in the past and that I like to keep cause they are cool and (I think) they can be used further in cooler things.

Now bear with me please cause I am not sure if you can use all of them or not... also keep in mind:

• Vex considers himself a Jedi at the moment, but he is not strickly linked to the New Jedi Order or the Silver Jedi.
  • Although he is a Jedi above all else, he still has a lot of military in him from his earlier days and therefore is bound to be dressed in both, robes (dark brown like the ones in the images which are pending creation) and his military uniform.
  • He is pretty much light... but he likes the color of his blade.

So... what I would like:

1- Avatar Revamp, hopefully with the image I have atm. But there is an alternative as well (depends on your expertize and what you recommend actually).
3ujz7JR.jpg
FrykwOV.png

2- A signature with the name, Jedi Order Logo, images below.
2qbUssk.png

QTqK1HL.png

Please let me know if I am asking too much... again... seeing my limited skills I see this as a daunting task and quite bothersome so... if it can not be done I am perfectly fine with it.

Thanks a lot for your attention!

-V

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

Thanks for the quick response and thank you very much for the profile picture!

Now, as for the bio pic, I would like to lift the character from this:

If possible I would appreciate it being put on a different background, I'm not entirely certain what sort specifically but definitely something a little less busy.

For the character itself, would it be possible to edit out the little capelets/scarf-ends fluttering in the wind around the shoulder area? And kind of cover the lightsaber to make it look more like a staff or conventional blade? I would appreciate it, if possible, if you could somehow put the aurabesh 'Onith' on the breastplate, for reference:

Thank you for being willing to work with me here. I hope I am not asking too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom