Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artist Ingrid's workshop (avatars, sigs, flairs, etc.)

This time EE headers and dividers, these are 100pieces, so I neeed to post them in two posts.

Eternal Empire
5usT0km.png

fmct2C4.png

owOwr9h.png

jNiyAAV.png

fBttkTw.png

A6BbumU.png

ifiMgz8.png

0cjJ8TN.png

yMTUVyu.png

yNfDXrC.png

Black Sun
StREyIH.png

9PPL93I.png

zntQ9Tn.png

J10eiTp.png

f5FvR6u.png

oq5Rpey.png

u5r3hWL.png

l96aPgY.png

HleAndt.png

zV2yEpn.png

Eclipse Rebellion
oEVMjL4.png

pddPCi5.png

jMnjvPw.png

mAY02hh.png

srgHJJd.png

DUdadMA.png

k29IdEF.png

U3fXPDj.png

duuKfxF.png

HlYvemC.png

Zweihander Union
uc0gdi0.png

tLOGe17.png

BEie3Qi.png

ztrJ7lK.png

ROca38a.png

3dt6p7F.png

6kgEDG8.png

5zXEDLX.png

9khfUk4.png

5SrN1cL.png

Smugglers alliance
O6e0zWm.png

wRYtyDY.png

L0Ij3b1.png

51kbYNm.png

d724WoF.png

jBdWCse.png

mb988AI.png

sVcsrjs.png

9o3AO4F.png

Yac76wU.png

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Hey! So, I'm struggling to make a good avatar and we all know who's the better artist here and I saw you talking about making stuff on one of the discords, So I thought stop by and beg for both our amusement xD

I have three concepts for an avatar here and I'll take whichever you wanna make;

The first is a transitioning avatar between these two images: (1) (2)

The second is another transition between these two: (1) (2) (Maybe with a sky background on the first image?)

And the third is Just This image with particle effects over it, Embers or something neato! I also like the border\frames I've seen here, Something similar to yours in light gray maybe? Or even just one of those neat transparent\brightness\contrast frames I see on a lot of avatars these days, It'd probably look cool af on any of these

So yeah if you got time and it's not any trouble ^.^

Zakan Dan

Z
When ever you're free I would love to get and avatar and signature! I've had this character on Chaos for quite a while but he's got no spicy bling.

Here's my character images:

image0.png

image0.jpg

I don't really have much for the signature so anything blue/green/jedi themed is fine with me. ^^'

Warmaster Nyâsh

W
Greetings!

Whenever you are up for it, could you make me two or three dividers of this badge:

Preferably with golden borders and the sea-green of the inside. :)

Looking forward to it.

Bram-commish-2-Emblem.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom