Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Industrial Automaton

Corporation Name: Industrial Automaton

Headquarters: Nubia

Locations: Nubia

Operations: Droid manufacturing

Rationale: After the nether world event the company had financial troubles turning a profit and slowly started slipping into bankruptcy, then with people building improved droids , new and fierce competition and a growing distrust of older model droids they finally bankrupted, star then came along looking for a cheap business after her friends who are heavily in the business noticed the companies bankruptcy and recommonded it to star who in her spare time built droids and fixed them...so she bought it for five million credits with a promise for increased sales

Tier: 2

Description: Industrial Automaton is a public company that sells older model droids at a cheaper price then others company's who sell newer models, Industrial Automaton under stardust would be a company that would work with land owners, the company also accept private offers for manufacturing in bulk or single units all which are brought up to date with current tech. The company under star will be a fairly neutral company accepting offers from anyone but slavers. The company when bought by Star partnered with mmi on being able to sell r series droids in exchange for a share of the profits made from selling them and they offer repairs and warranty's so if the unit is broken or destroyed they can come replace or have it repaired

Subsidiaries: None

Parent Corporation: None

Primary Source: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Industrial_Automaton

[member="Stardust"]
Hello, I will be reviewing this.

Currently Industrial Automaton is an already-claimed canon company, submitted here. They have logged into the site 29 days ago (January 16th, 2016). I will wait another 24 hours before contacting the other writer ([member="Amelia Deathman"]) to check for activity, and make my findings known here, as per the canon company rules (found here).

[member="Stardust"]
[member="Amelia Deathman"] has been found to be inactive - no LOA left in the LOA/Return forum, no login since January 16th 2016, and no return to the PM sent requesting status.

You can consider this moving onto the review stage, and the company under your possession once this is approved.

Stardust said:
Locations: none
Your HQ would be considered a location, please list Nubia here.

Stardust said:
Operations: droid manufacturing

Stardust said:
Rationale: after
Throughout the submission there are a few spots where proper capitalization are not used, could you do me a favor and skim through to make sure things are spelled correctly and that the start of each section contains a capitalized letter?

[member="Stardust"]
Can you please elaborate on the rationale in regards to your obtaining of the company? Just a bit more detail is all I'm looking for :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom